WANTED: wanted: Koi in need of a new hone

andioutsideOctober 1, 2009

We have a beautiful, well maintained pond in Montgomery County, MD. We have goldfish and 3 eastern painted turtles and would be interested in adding several small to medium sized Koi.

We are especially interested in helping someone who cares enough to make sure their koi go to a good home.

Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chuckanw

I have some that will eat the turtles! I have a total of 17 and need to get down to five. They are just over three years old and extremely healthy. They winter over well. They are quite colorful and unique. They came from the Hanover Koi Farm in Hanover, PA. They weigh about 4 pounds each. I have two big black koi 5-6 lbs that must go too. They have been raised on pellet cat food from Costco, and are thriving on it. Let me know when you can come get some!

Bookmark   October 12, 2011 at 3:06PM
DMaffia

I have a decent sized pond, 1000 gallons and would love to add some Koi to it. If anyone needs to get rid of theirs, I'd be happy to care for them. They are going to a great home. My kids always say that if they had to come back as an animal they'd like to be one of my dogs or birds. I work hard at making sure the pets feel as if they are in their natural habitat and eating the correct foods.

Bookmark   November 18, 2011 at 4:52AM
dtjb635

I have a small backyard pond with no fish yet. If anyone has some koi to share I'd love it. :)

Bookmark   May 11, 2014 at 9:33PM
More Discussions
looking for more variety
I am moving to a larger aquarium and would like to...
rozenkruetz
WANTED: Wanted large rooted edible lotus
I have been growing (and eating) a very small rooted...
grandmotherbear
HAVE: Duckweed
Have....... LOTS of duckweed. it is in the greenhouse...
aquawise
wanted: laydekeri rosea and atropurpurea needed asap
Hello, I am urgently looking for some mature x3 Nymphaea...
maxschneider
HAVE: Hardy Waterlilies
I have several each of Wanvisa and Pink Grapefruit....
marilyn_c
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™