HAVE: For Lake Tapps trade

doublemom(z8-PNW)August 29, 2004

These need to go to good homes, I don't need anything in return for them. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put your name on them. My trade list isn't anywhere near updated, sorry!

1 lavender seedling (Most likely from L. 'Lady')

4 Echniacea purpurea seedlings, one year old

5 Rudbeckia hirta seedlings, one year old

1 Daylily, red, unknown variety

1 Cotoneaster seedling (don't know what kind, the mama plant is about 8' x 8' and is a monster...in a cool sort of way. I guess if I pruned it, it would look less like a dragon and a bit more tame, but I like it wild :0 )

More to come... but I can't remember the rest right now.

See you all soon!

Andi

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Doris_J(Z8 WA)

I need Echinacea, please! If you don't find homes for all four, I would give them a home.

Bookmark   August 29, 2004 at 11:28PM
maggie56(z8/WA)

Hi Andi - - I would be proud to take that lil Lavendar seedling off your hands - - am thinking this new dry streambed area would be a great place for the lil gal!! Am sure most of the plants on my tradelist you already have (or came from you!)but please take a look - - see you at the trade! maggie

Bookmark   August 29, 2004 at 11:48PM
kellied

Since I left the other baby of the cotoneaster behind, may I please give this one a good home? I'll do some scrounging and see what you can't live without!

Bookmark   August 30, 2004 at 12:39PM
doublemom(z8-PNW)

Got all of you written down...

Kellie - Do you need a piece of Gerald Darby back? I emailed you about it yesterday. And yes, you can have the beasty-cotoneaster if you want it :)

Doris - I have at least a jillion tiny little echinacea seedlings that have just sprouted. I don't know how many you want/need, but if you want more I can get you some of the little teeny ones too. I only potted up the larger ones that are a year old.

Maggie - I'll bring you the lavender... I think I have a few babies of Vera as well that I'll try to get potted up for you too.

Andi

Bookmark   August 30, 2004 at 1:06PM
Doris_J(Z8 WA)

Andi, I'd say just bring the yearlings, and I'll take them home if no one else absolutely has to have them. Miss Lisa is also bringing me a mondo Echinacea, so I think I'll be set.

By the way, you should see your monster Cotoneaster! I've got two and they're thoroughly enjoying themselves in my front yard!

Bookmark   August 30, 2004 at 9:31PM
darrensprincess(z8 PNW)

Hi Andi;

If you have not found a home for the Daylily - I would love that. The Rudbeckia also. Are you sure you don't need anything? I have so much and would love to bring you something! Let me know.

Thanks - Megan

Bookmark   September 7, 2004 at 4:10AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Milkweed
I live in Eugene OR. Does anyone have a suggestion...
rainydaywoman_z8
WANTED: hosta, flowers at Green Elephant
I'll be coming from Port Angeles for the Green Elephant...
jburesh1388
WANTED: Tommy Toe tomatoes
I have: Henderson's Pink Ponderosa tomatoes from Baker...
briergardener_gw
HAVE: Large Japanese Maple 20+ Yrs Old
I have a large Japanese Maple in a part of the garden...
Obsidian
Primulas
Anyone in the Seattle area with interesting primulas...
hallerlake
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™