HAVE: For Lake Tapps trade

doublemom(z8-PNW)August 29, 2004

These need to go to good homes, I don't need anything in return for them. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put your name on them. My trade list isn't anywhere near updated, sorry!

1 lavender seedling (Most likely from L. 'Lady')

4 Echniacea purpurea seedlings, one year old

5 Rudbeckia hirta seedlings, one year old

1 Daylily, red, unknown variety

1 Cotoneaster seedling (don't know what kind, the mama plant is about 8' x 8' and is a monster...in a cool sort of way. I guess if I pruned it, it would look less like a dragon and a bit more tame, but I like it wild :0 )

More to come... but I can't remember the rest right now.

See you all soon!

Andi

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Doris_J(Z8 WA)

I need Echinacea, please! If you don't find homes for all four, I would give them a home.

Bookmark   August 29, 2004 at 11:28PM
maggie56(z8/WA)

Hi Andi - - I would be proud to take that lil Lavendar seedling off your hands - - am thinking this new dry streambed area would be a great place for the lil gal!! Am sure most of the plants on my tradelist you already have (or came from you!)but please take a look - - see you at the trade! maggie

Bookmark   August 29, 2004 at 11:48PM
kellied

Since I left the other baby of the cotoneaster behind, may I please give this one a good home? I'll do some scrounging and see what you can't live without!

Bookmark   August 30, 2004 at 12:39PM
doublemom(z8-PNW)

Got all of you written down...

Kellie - Do you need a piece of Gerald Darby back? I emailed you about it yesterday. And yes, you can have the beasty-cotoneaster if you want it :)

Doris - I have at least a jillion tiny little echinacea seedlings that have just sprouted. I don't know how many you want/need, but if you want more I can get you some of the little teeny ones too. I only potted up the larger ones that are a year old.

Maggie - I'll bring you the lavender... I think I have a few babies of Vera as well that I'll try to get potted up for you too.

Andi

Bookmark   August 30, 2004 at 1:06PM
Doris_J(Z8 WA)

Andi, I'd say just bring the yearlings, and I'll take them home if no one else absolutely has to have them. Miss Lisa is also bringing me a mondo Echinacea, so I think I'll be set.

By the way, you should see your monster Cotoneaster! I've got two and they're thoroughly enjoying themselves in my front yard!

Bookmark   August 30, 2004 at 9:31PM
darrensprincess(z8 PNW)

Hi Andi;

If you have not found a home for the Daylily - I would love that. The Rudbeckia also. Are you sure you don't need anything? I have so much and would love to bring you something! Let me know.

Thanks - Megan

Bookmark   September 7, 2004 at 4:10AM
More Discussions
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
willow cuttings, any length
Will take as many willow cuttings as able to get to...
oliveoyl3
WANTED: Akebia Quinata "Chocolate Vine"
Hi, anyone have rooted cuttings or extra Akebia Quinata's...
brandon_the_random
WANTED: starting my first garden , family needs help.
I'm a mother to 3 children whom this year are all goin...
pumpkinmommy
HAVE: No trade needed: Cutting bamboo, canna, musa basjoo pup
Eugene: Cutting bamboo, very tall, medium diameter Cannas;...
rainydaywoman_z8
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™