HAVE: Longview/Kelso Fall Swap

barbe_waAugust 10, 2011

It's that time of year again! The fall swap at my place will be on September 10th. I'll post details later, and everyone is welcome. Tammy, right now I'm planning on being at yours on the 17th. Can't have too many, can we? If you can't make one, try to make the other or if you're an addicted trader, come to both - we do have fun.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bejoy2(8)

I am planning on attending. I will have spirea bushes, shasta daisies, white peachleaf bellflower, multiplier onions, yucca, fringecup, Christmas fern, regal fern, lady fern, golden raintree, hosta (probably Hyacinthina), pineapple mint, pineapple sage, variegated oregano, chocolate mint, joe pye weed, crocosmia and more.

Bookmark   September 4, 2011 at 2:33PM
barbe_wa

Hi Tammy,
I would like a white peachleaf bellflower and a pineapple mint (mine isn't looking happy at all!). Anything I can offer you? In addition to what I've already listed, I have eastern joe pye which is not as big as the regular one, but otherwise looks much the same. And, of course, I have a lot of stuff that can be dug. I hope to get some of my thymes divided before the swap, but if not, we can always dig them.

Bookmark   September 5, 2011 at 12:10AM
bejoy2(8)

Barb, I will set those aside for you. I will also bring you a sarcococca hookeriana humilis and Don a few fringecups for his shade garden. I also have more very small starts of the Virginia creeper if you would like them for your cement retaining wall
Tammy

Bookmark   September 6, 2011 at 6:30AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Akebia Quinata "Chocolate Vine"
Hi, anyone have rooted cuttings or extra Akebia Quinata's...
Brandon_the_Random
WANTED: Milkweed
Posting this message again as I logged in on a really...
vmpalmerton
WANTED: Milkweed Seeds
Hoping to attract butterflies. Would like the native...
Rashley2
WANTED: hosta, flowers at Green Elephant
I'll be coming from Port Angeles for the Green Elephant...
jburesh1388
Primulas
Anyone in the Seattle area with interesting primulas...
hallerlake
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™