free or for trade: I have free houseplants, also for trade or sa
I am located in Toronto, Canada and I am just replanting my houseplants. I have various plants available in the form of small or bigger plants with roots or cuttings. I can give you some for free or exchange. These plants have to be picked up as soon as possible, or they will be gone. Some cutting might be available later as well. Pick up only:
SUCCULENT OR SUCCULENT LIKE:
- Aloe aristata Â Lace Aloe Â or similar, very nice Â I have many plants of this kind of various sizes, but mostly smaller plants.
- Aloe Variegata Â or similar to it plant Â patterns are less regular, but shape of the leaves is similar Â medium and small plants, ready for planting
- Aloe Vera Â plants Â small and maybe some bigger
- Rosary Vine Â Ceropedia woodii Â I think it is a variety of this plant, but the leaves looks more elongated and pointed.
OTHER PLANTS I HAVE AVAILABLE:
- Aglaonema Crispum - "Silver Queen" for shady spots, cleans air from toxins Â cuttings
- Aglaonema commutatum Â Chinese Evergreen Â similar to the above
- Spathiplyllum Araceae Â Sail Plant Â Peace Lily, also for shady spots, cleans air from toxins Â smaller plants, maybe a few bigger Â I will be replanting them
- Setcreasea Commelinaceae - Purple Heart Â very easy to grow, likes lots of sun Â cuttings, some have roots
- 1 cutting of variegated Hoya, probably Hoya purpureo-fusca, Jungle
- Variegated Ivy Â Hedera Helix Â English Ivy with pretty big leaves and some yellow around the edges or inside the leaf (cuttings)
- Geranium (herb) Â this one is not a common variety, but has a different, distinct smell, very nice Â cuttings, some start to make roots
- Begonia Â probably Carallina de Lucerna Â ready to go, already out of the pot, a few young plants with roots. I can only keep them in this way for a day or two.
- I also have one tropical plant, which leaves look similar to heart shape. I have never seen it in any stores. I believed it should have beautiful flowers, but has never flowered yet at my place. I think it needs much bigger pot and a greenhouse. This one is for sale.
I AM LOOKING FOR:
- Columnea banksi Â more original varieties like gloriosa from Costa Rica.
- Jasmine Plant, probably Bouvardia Rubiceae, if I am not confusing it with other plant. It smells very nice, but the small is not overpowering.
- Begonia metallica Â Metallic Leaf Begonia
I can be also interested in a few other exotic plants, which donÂt grow too big and have beautiful flowers.
Please contact me for more info at: (416) 538-1087. Please don't wait too long since I can not keep these plants without pots for long. Also if you know about any good place to exchange/trade plants in Toronto, please let me know. Thank you.