Patricia snider Memorial:

Texas Carnival Dance looked good:

Bob Watson: Ordinary but Early

Artemio: May be it's Last Year in My Garden:

And finally, Choral Fantasy:

kay

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Nancy zone 6

Things are starting to really bloom there. I like the look of Texas Carnival Dance. Wondering why Artemio leaving your garden, it is a very pretty color?

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 4:08AM
Julia NY(6)

FERNSTONE stands out . Nice photo of it. Doesn't it always seem like some open perfect and others not so good.

Julia

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 6:45AM
houstmag

I like Bob Watson it's a pretty color and so is Fernstone. Hopefully the rest will open better on future blooms.
Linda

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 8:15AM
organic_kitten(8)

Thanks, Nancy, Artemio is leaving because it persists in blooming in the foliage and Bob Watson may go for the same reason. They have a similar appearance, so I may move one of them to the front "shorties" row. One will definitely leave though.

Right Julia, although they usually straighten up after a bloom or two.

Linda, the weather has been so crazy, I'm sure it has affected the blooming.
kay

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 9:32AM
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

You will soon have a sea of daylily blooms. It is really picking up with the blooming. And anything that dissapoints, well I say out with it becasuse there are many beautiful possible replacements. I too really hate ones that bloom down in the folliage.

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 11:19AM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

They are all so pretty and my avorite is still Femstone. That is a beauty. I still can not load photos in this photobucket. I took a few photos yesterday and tried to upload them again,but, never could do it,and I have just put in 2 hours trying again this morning, but still no luck.I went to the help site to get help on it,and wrote what my problems are with it and asked for help to learn all over again how to do it, but, have not heard a thing from them. so wont be many photos for me this year,I guess.Tries the drag and drop again, too and it wont work either,and I don't understand it, That worked fine the first time I ried that.

jean

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 1:57PM
organic_kitten(8)

Thanks Rita.

Jean, it takes several days before they get to you, but they will get there.
kay

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 3:28PM
Nancy zone 6

Jean, on my computer I have to drag & drop the pic in the top left hand of that block. When I try to drop it anywhere else, it doesn't work, don't make sense to me. I was having a lot of problems til I started doing that consistently.
Too bad about those 2 daylilies, Kay, both have such nice colors. I have one that does that consistently too. I moved it last year so I'll see if it does better in a different location.

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 3:33PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

Kay, Thank you, maybe they will get to me and help me.
nancy,after the first photo I drag there and drop I get a ad that wont let me do anything,Today,I seen a little box that said some thing likeload another,or some thing like that,My brain is worn out from fighting with this things= of trying to upload my photos,anyway,I clicked on that little box to load another one and it stopped the ad and I went back to try another photo.no one should have this uch trouble just to load a few photos.Some thing is not right, just don't know WHAT,

jean

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 11:49PM
brittie(Houston 9a)

Texas Carnival Dance is really beautiful. Love those bright colors!

Bookmark   May 22, 2013 at 7:03PM
More Discussions
WARNING- do not use EcoSmart Grass & Weed Killer
I just sprayed this on my grass inbetween the cracks...
dani_plus_2
Just heard from Jean
Changing from the old Gardenweb to Houzz and the signing...
organic_kitten
New Grandson is now One Week old
Last Thursday afternoon, a little after 3 pm , Hunter...
daylilydayzed
Looking better...Knee and Spring's Arrival
January 10th, while walking across a level floor, carrying...
organic_kitten
NOIDS
Like Indian cast system the NOIDs appear to be low...
brigarif Khan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™