WANTED: Thankyou

rosco_p(z6a ont.canada)June 14, 2008

JEFF and COLLEEN: I just wanted to take a moment and say thankyou to you both for the great plant trading swap you organized for Springbank Park today. Your efforts help keep the gardening spirit alive in us all. I know I had a great time and my wife and daughter enjoyed being there also and meeting all of the great GW members. The weather cooperated for us and I think we all came home with wonderful additions for our gardens. I know most of you are still out breaking your backs trying to plant up all your new acquisitions but I am taking time to have a rest and a bite to eat. Take care everyone and thankyou all for making this a great day to remember. Ross.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greylady_gardener

Well, I certainly agree. Thank you again Jeff and Colleen for organizing this year! I really enjoyed the day and yes I did come home with great new plants for my garden. Thank you to everyone that I traded with. I really hope that all the plants do well for you.I did do lots of digging and potting and planting over the weekend, but it seems that there is still much to do. The mosquitos will be well fed around here this week, as I will probably have to be out until it is too dark to see this week in order to get all my new plants settled in their new homes.
Thanks to Joe (the "hummer guy") for showing up with such a great surprise, too! I am going to be "hummer central" in this area now! :)
I had a great day and look forward to seeing and trading again.
gg/Lois

Bookmark   June 16, 2008 at 7:49AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Rosa Bianca eggplant
Hi all looking for Rosa Bianca eggplant seeds they...
silversnipe
WANTED: are we- springbank 4
another one full and 2 days away hopefully the rain...
navygirl01
WANTED: people interested in seeds for sase
Hi All , I was going to participate in the 4th Annual...
signet_gw
Wanted - "Patty's Plum" or "Plum Pudding" for sase
Hi, I'm looking for seeds of perennial oriental poppies...
mary_rockland
WANTED: wanted Big Zac tomato seeds please....
Hi . I'm looking for a few Big Zac tomato seeds, please...
herbeapuce
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™