HAVE: Plant and seed swap in Kelso, September 27th

barbe_waSeptember 20, 2009

We would like to invite everyone to a plant and seed swap at our house in Kelso on the afternoon of Sunday, September 27th. We will start about noon and continue until whenever (probably around 4). We'll grill up some hot dogs and have homemade sauerkraut with them.

Directions are fairly simple: From the north, take Exit 39 off I-5, turn left at the traffic light, go thru one light, make a left at the next one (Minor Road), drive about a half mile to the stop sign, make a right, then drive almost exactly 5 miles up the hill (this is Mt. Brynion Rd). In the 4300 block, take a left onto Bear Creek Rd. This is a private dirt road. Go about a quarter mile and ours is the second house. It's painted barn red and you should see the orchard up by the road.

Coming from the south, the directions are the same except you will turn right at the light and immediately get into the left turn lane to make a left onto Minor Rd. at the next light.

The address is 171 Bear Creek Rd. and our phone number is 360-578-0749.

We would love to see everyone of you here!

Barb & Don Engel

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bejoy2(8)

Mom and I will see you there! And we are bringing my neighbor, Bonnie, whom you met last Saturday. I will try to remember to bring some seeds this time.
-Tammy

Bookmark   September 21, 2009 at 5:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barbe_wa

A small correction to my directions. The sign at the light where you turn left says "Kelso Drive". Kelso Drive goes south and Minor Rd. goes north, but there is no sign there that says Minor Rd. If you get lost, give me a call.

Bookmark   September 21, 2009 at 10:00PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Milkweed
I live in Eugene OR. Does anyone have a suggestion...
rainydaywoman_z8
WANTED: Tommy Toe tomatoes
I have: Henderson's Pink Ponderosa tomatoes from Baker...
briergardener_gw
HAVE: Drawf Snapdragon Seeds
Drawf Snapdragon seeds collected from last years flower...
GeekyGarderningGirl
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
WANTED: Spring Plant Trade
Hey Fellow GardenWebbers! I think it has been about...
brianc2112
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™