HAVE: various Iris

fjs67(London, ON Can)July 16, 2007

Wow. Brain fog. I think I was just responding to some messages from 2005 by mistake. Sorry to confuse anyone with my confusion!

Please see my exchange list for iris and a few other perennials. Thanks.

F.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fran's Iris

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wildie(z3 Alberta)

I would really like some of your tulip bulbs, Robert Kennedy(yellow with red streaks, med. height) And Iris's: dappled pony, yellow/purple, and Immortality. I am unfortunatly too far away from you to come dig them up for myself!!
I have some seeds to trade, (sunflower, morning glory, single colored aquilegia's, galairdia burdendy) Unfortunately we are moving so I'm not offering plants this year...

Bookmark   July 18, 2007 at 8:43AM
origami_master(5b)

I love iris, and would like some of your collecting, any iris is fine! I'm in Markham, and also too far to come dig them out myself (I would have offered to help you dig beds if you needed LOL) I moved to this house this year so I don't have much established perennials except those that wer here when we moved here. I do have some lily of the valley, and some catnip. I also have lantana, geranium, a few very fresh bamboo seeds from the Netherlands, fuschias and rose of sharon cuttings (white with maroon center)

Bookmark   July 18, 2007 at 9:00AM
fjs67(London, ON Can)

My apologies. I meant to state right from the top that I won't be able to mail anything out - at least this year anyway, due to health/time/sanity issues. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you. :-(

F.

P.S. I do drive, so delivery may be negotiable if you're in the London area.

Bookmark   July 22, 2007 at 3:29PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Looking for creeping jenny (lysimachia)
I'd love a few bags full of creeping jenny (lysimachia)....
sherylgallant
WANTED: broom corn seeds
Hi , looking for broom corn seeds (sorgum ) .If you...
signet_gw
WANTED: Searching for Dahlia 'Suzy'
I would like to acquire one of Dahlia 'Suzy', only...
JDBourque
springbank 2015 plant swap
are we doing this, and who is starting it
wmc1
WANTED: Veg seeds in exchange for custom leather bracelet
I have some leather bracelets that I could trade for...
themaxineis
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™