HAVE: Fern leaf geranium, Pelargonium denticulatum

origami_master(5b)July 31, 2012

I have some rooted cuttings of Pelargonium denticulatum, fern leaf geranium, also known as pine scented geranium. Fast growing, leaves have nice scent reminiscent of pine, and blooms occasionally. Plants have a nice branching habit which would make them easy to train as a mini standard. I'm open to trade offers, but I'm particularly interested in plants with a cultural/religious significance (such as Camellia sinensis).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosco_p(z6a ont.canada)

Hi Kenny! Your fern leaf Geranium looks intriguing. I am trying to think of what plant I would have with a cultural/religious significance that may interest you and all I can think of at the moment is a houseplant...Euphorbia Splendens AKA Crown of Thorns.If you are interested in a trade of this let me know. Ross.

Bookmark   August 5, 2012 at 8:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blueiris3(6a SW ON)

Hi Origami_Master,
I have nutmeg scented geranium, would you be interested? I could quick take cuttings and see which ones root up. It smells divine, and Richters says it has culinary uses too. It stays quite small but is one of my favourite things to brush up against in the winter. I also have culinary / hummingbird magnet, honey melon sage - these are already rooted. (super easy to overwinter and root). Or well rooted mojito mint cuttings. Hope some of these tempt you! The fern leaf geranium sounds so pretty. Cheers, BlueIris3

Bookmark   August 8, 2012 at 11:36AM
More Discussions
Wanted - "Patty's Plum" or "Plum Pudding" for sase
Hi, I'm looking for seeds of perennial oriental poppies...
mary_rockland
african violet round robin anyone?
Or just trades? C'mon, surely we can find a handful...
froeschli
WANTED: Where to find Different Hoya's in Canada
Hello, has anyone found a place to get different specie...
rcharles_gw
wanted: question about lavender
I have never had lavender before but bought a cute...
knottyceltic
wanted: wanted: wanted: comfrey seeds or plants
I want to grow comfrey this summer. Does anyone have...
sallese311
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™