HAVE: Mundane, boring stuff for Green Elephant
This will be my first time bringing plants to the G.E.
I have a handful of pretty mundane, boring, but very healthy offerings:
* Euonymus Fortunei 'Kewensis' ("Kew Winter Creeper") - dormant, but healthy
* Thymus Pseudolanuginosus (Wooly Thyme) - great lawn alternative!
* Various sedums -- s Reflexum, s Spurium -- low-growing groundcover types. Mostly evergreen varieties. A few miniatures.
* Some other succulent I have not identified, but spreads densely.
* Rosemary "Tuscan blue".
* Anything else that finds its way into the car.
I could shake loose a few Pacific Yew rooted cuttings if someone asks.
I also have a bunch of Red Cedar volunteers in 4" pots if you want to start your own forest.