HAVE: Green Elephant

ruth1(WA)October 29, 2005

I already have another post up that I have lots of pots, so if anyone is interested in those, I can bring them from small to large. I can also bring rock garden seeds if anyone is interested in those. In addition, see my exchange page for the plants I have and want.

I'm listing here some seedlings I will bring, started in 2004 and 2005. These are all rock garden plants, so the seedlings are small, even from those germinated last year, since the plants themselves don't get too big. But I wanted to offer them since they are all in good shape, with excellent roots. I list the quantity and species:

5- Campanula garganica seedlings (from 2004)

1- Anemone rupicola (2005)

1- Semiaquilegia ecalcarata (2004)

4- Aquilegia alpina (2005)

2- Aquilegia atrata (2005)

1- Aquilegia flabellata variety pumila (2005)

1- Aquilegia rockii (2005)

2- Aquilegia sp. Double White (2005)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
treepalm(z8WA)

Hello Ruth,
I would love to look at your seeds. I am also interested in your campanula garganica seedlings and your anemone rupicola. Let me know if anything sounds good on my list and I will check your want list again at a reasonable hour when I might be able to actually think!
Teresa

Bookmark   October 30, 2005 at 3:25AM
bejoy_gw(PNW8)

Hi Ruth....I would love some small pots...and to look through your seed box. Also I would like to trade for a Campanula gaganica seedling. I hope you can find something that interests you from my trade list.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange list

Bookmark   October 30, 2005 at 1:16PM
nightnurse1968

Ruth, would love one if your Aquilegia rockii. I can bring you another monarda or something else from my list. Let me know so I can dig...days are getting shorter now!!
Susan :-)

Bookmark   October 31, 2005 at 6:55PM
ruth1(WA)

HI,

Sorry for not getting back to you all- Teresa, Susan, and Joy (?) sooner. I've not been on gardenweb the past few days. I can bring the plants you want, take a look at my list and see if there is anything else of interest, or if you happen to have anything I'm looking for, thanks.

Ruth

Bookmark   November 3, 2005 at 12:34AM
michelelee(z8 WA)

Hello Ruth, I would love your Semiaquilegia, a Campanula garganica seedling, and Aquilegia atrata. What beauties!! Please check my list (michelelee)I also have tons of pots I can bring in various sizes. (I will even scrub them out!) Please let me know. Thanks, Michele

Bookmark   November 3, 2005 at 12:49AM
plantknitter(8)

Ruth,
If you still get this message, I would love some 2 gallon pots if you have any.
I can bring you some fresh Arisaema consanguineum seed and a start of epimedium pauciflorum
Thanks
Judy
jbracik (at) msn dot com

Bookmark   November 5, 2005 at 1:07AM
ruth1(WA)

Hi Judy,

I will put in some pots for you, I think they are 2 gallon but I'm not sure of the exact size. I did measure the one gallon, and am estimating these as twice as large. I'd love the epimedium, thanks.

Ruth

Bookmark   November 5, 2005 at 1:35AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Info on Passionflower in Seattle
Hi guys, do any of you have experience growing passionflowers...
Brandon_the_Random
WANTED: Milkweed
I live in Eugene OR. Does anyone have a suggestion...
rainydaywoman_z8
Looking for Oriental or Asiatic lilies, hostas, ferns
Need color and fragrance for shade garden as well as...
Catt Foy
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
HAVE: Red sunchoke
Hardy Red Fuseau (Jerusalem artichoke)
briergardener_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™