have: a big thanks for jim for a great ge trade

treepalm(z8WA)November 2, 2008

Thanks Jim! The Green Elephant was great, as usual. I came home with some great finds. Much more then I was intending to bring home, of course.

Teresa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barbe_wa

I'd like to add my and Don's thanks, too. It was a very good swap, and the weather was great. We didn't really want to bring anything home, but as usual, there were a few things we just couldn't resist. Thanks, again

Bookmark   November 2, 2008 at 2:15PM
bejoy_gw(PNW8)

Thanks for hosting yet another great plant trade. It was a wonderful trade, full of so many great plants and friends.
Didn't we luck out on the weather as well? Not a drop until my daughter and I were loading up to leave.

Thanks for the hot coffee too?

Bejoy

Bookmark   November 3, 2008 at 7:53PM
kellycomposter(8)

Jim, thanks again for hosting. It was a super trade and I am amazed how much I brought home. We definately lucked out with no rain although it did seem to be raining pine needles - but at least we didn't get wet! :)

Bookmark   November 4, 2008 at 12:38AM
sedum_gal(z8, Seattle)

YES! This was my first GE and I really enjoyed myself---thanks to Jim and the Church for hosting a fantastic event...
I met LOTS of new people and plants, and the weather was perfect---no rain at all until I was tucking the last of my new babies in the car.
Thanks to all of you who brought your plants, knowledge and gardening enthusiasm to the trade---YOU make these events so fun.
See you in the spring!

~Lisa

Bookmark   November 5, 2008 at 10:39AM
michelelee(z8 WA)

Jim, Thank you for another great swap. I think it was the warmest to date. I had a lovely time and came home with some great plants. Thanks you to all the generous swappers also. (and to whomever put the Raspberry Canes in the free pile ;-) Michele

Bookmark   November 5, 2008 at 3:36PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Milkweed
Posting this message again as I logged in on a really...
vmpalmerton
Looking for Oriental or Asiatic lilies, hostas, ferns
Need color and fragrance for shade garden as well as...
Catt Foy
WANTED: hosta, flowers at Green Elephant
I'll be coming from Port Angeles for the Green Elephant...
jburesh1388
WANTED: starting my first garden , family needs help.
I'm a mother to 3 children whom this year are all goin...
pumpkinmommy
WANTED: Tetrapanax Papyrifer
Hi, Looking for pups or seeds for this plant in the...
Aranya
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™