HAVE: For trade at Green Elephant - Peony, Trillium
My goodness, is it November already? I am new to GW but have a couple gems to trade. I will be the one in the orange/red Jeep with my book open to figure out what all of your plants will look like in the spring!
There are only 2 things I know I want, but I'm not really a planner - more of a "hey, that's pretty" and find a place for it:
- Evergreen Clematis (aramandii clematis)
- Maybe another evergreen vine for the sun or part shade.
Here's what I will have tomorrow for trade -
- Gobs - Yellow Montebretia, George Davidson, the 2-3' kind
- 2 HUGE white dahlia mega bulbs. I mean that I have 3 bulb sets, all of them with 4-5 bulbs Â¨C and the white dahlia flowers are those huge ones
- Stargazer lilies Â¨C 4 pots with 3-4 bulbs in them
- ~20 Tigoridia Bulbs Â¨C
- ~20 Trileleia Bulbs -
- Columbine Â¨C either pink, blue, purple or red.
- Verbena bonariensis Â¨C 2 or 3 of these
- 10 peony bulbs WITH EYES - the huge deep red kind
- Trillium, yes trillium - a few small bulb/root sets
See you tomorrow!