WANTED: Japanese maples (any kind is good), Trident maples and ..

darren_146August 1, 2007

Sorry don't have too much room in the title the last one i want are moonflower seeds. I have lots of Yellow, Blue/White and Red/White Columbine seeds. I have Yellow and Purple/Orange 4-o-clocks. I also have Purple Morning glories. I have a limited supply of all the seeds mentioned aboved but I'll have more Morning glory seeds and 4-o-clocks soon (only orange/purple 4-o-clocks)

Thank you fellow Canadians!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rottweilergirl(5)

I am interested in your columbine seeds. If possible I would take some of each color. I can send you some other colors? I have purple and purple with white, I have two shades of pink. As for Japanese maples, it is easier to take cuttings than to start from seeds. More chance of getting same as parent tree. I have one here but am not sure if mature enough to produce seeds yet. will keep an eye on it though. Send me an email directly and we can exchange addresses. You can also see my seed list for something else you may want if you do not want more columbine colors.

Bookmark   August 5, 2007 at 1:43PM
rottweilergirl(5)

I also have white moonflower seeds

Bookmark   August 5, 2007 at 1:49PM
tiffy_z5_6_can(5/6)

Darren,
FYI, the Japanese Maples may be slow to germinate. I sowed some spring 2006. By the fall, I gave up on the containers and threw the contents in a new lasagna bed I was making for this spring. In May I noticed these lovely tiny red leaves popping up and sure enough I now have 3 Japanese Maples. The fresher the seed, the better. I got mine from a trade.

Bookmark   August 11, 2007 at 1:38PM
More Discussions
Knifovia, or Red Hot Poker
I'll try this again, now that my email is synced with...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
WANTED: updated list available
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/marric
marricgardens
WANTED: wanted Big Zac tomato seeds please....
Hi . I'm looking for a few Big Zac tomato seeds, please...
herbeapuce
WANTED: Verbena bonariensis
Looking for seeds of this plant please. Contact me...
signet_gw
Wanted - "Patty's Plum" or "Plum Pudding" for sase
Hi, I'm looking for seeds of perennial oriental poppies...
mary_rockland
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™