WANTED: wanted corydalis lutea

MaeT(z5 NL, Canada)September 27, 2011

Its been a long time since I traded seeds here but I am looking for seed for Corydalis Lutea. I bought some on ebay last year but they didn't sprout so afraid to try that again. I don't have much to trade but I do have lychnis coronaria and will have to check my garden to see if there are any other seeds.

Also would be interested in buying the seeds if anyone knows a seed company in Canada that sell Corydalis Lutea seed.

-

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
signet_gw

Hi Maet ,

boy yes it has been a long time since I have seen your moniker here . I dont have corydalis lutea but my friend has 3 or 4 colors . Let me ask her if there are any seeds ....I will get back to you .

Signet

Bookmark   September 27, 2011 at 8:08PM
aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada

I have lots of Corydalis Lutea and there's still a few immature seedpods hanging in. Send me an email if you don't find seed, I'll try saving these, that is if the weather holds. If not I certainly would be able to send you some next summer.

Annette

Bookmark   September 29, 2011 at 1:44PM
signet_gw

Hi Maet,

Got you some corydalis lutea . Most of the seeds are for the yellow one with a few white corydalis thrown in . Email me for my address to send your sase to . Oh and welcome back to the exchange it is good to see you here again

Signet

Bookmark   September 30, 2011 at 12:42PM
MaeT(z5 NL, Canada)

Thank you Signet. I sent you an email for your address. Also thank you Annette for your kind offer. Signet has the seed for me that I was looking for. I will sending off a SASE as soon as I get Signet's address.

Bookmark   September 30, 2011 at 3:11PM
More Discussions
WANTED: updated list available
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/marric
marricgardens
editing your list
Anyone know how to edit your exchange list?
marricgardens
Knifovia, or Red Hot Poker
I'll try this again, now that my email is synced with...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
HAVE: commercial seeds
I have a good quantity of commercial seed packets that...
tegwyn
WANTED: Verbena bonariensis
Looking for seeds of this plant please. Contact me...
signet_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™