WANTED: trade anyone?

yellowbolerOctober 7, 2011

Hi fellow gardeners I am so happy to be back on this forum after about a 9 year break. I'm interested in collecting veggie seeds for next year. My trade list isn't very long yet but I should be able to slowly add to it. Cheers:)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
theman7676

I would love some veggie seeds as well.
i have to offer hairloom tomotoes seeds in exchange

yellowboler - i will take some tomatillo seeds in exchange of tomatoes. email me if interested. thank you

Bookmark   October 9, 2011 at 6:54AM
darrylenes(z5 ON)

Hi:
I'd be interested in a trade, I can offer an heirloom broccoli (calabrese sprouting, commercial seed), and from my garden kale (red russian?), beet (detroit red), spaghetti squash for some of each of your 4 offerings.
LMK, thanks
Darrylene

Bookmark   October 18, 2011 at 6:19AM
wood_nymph(7)

Hello Garden Web friends
Back after Oh my 10 years... looking to create a new garden as we moved and now looking to build a red & white edible garden... Canadianism condition.. heee hee
plus will be installing vegetable raised gardens...looking for heirloom seeds and plants...
let me know your wish list and I am working on mine...my winter project...
I have numerous edible native plants and looking to trade plants in the spring for native terrestrial orchids ... saving these from a new logging road alignment
cheers from the Cascade's where the snow is falling and we already have 6" of the beautiful white stuff... time to virtual garden... I look forward to spending time on the Garden Web site and meeting new & old friends.. greening the plant ...one garden at a time

Bookmark   November 17, 2011 at 3:36PM
More Discussions
WANTED: are we- springbank 4
another one full and 2 days away hopefully the rain...
navygirl01
HAVE: commercial seeds
I have a good quantity of commercial seed packets that...
tegwyn
WANTED: Searching for Dahlia 'Suzy'
I would like to acquire one of Dahlia 'Suzy', only...
JDBourque
springbank 2015 plant swap
are we doing this, and who is starting it
wmc1
WANTED: newbys
careful who you trade with. i just sent 100 hot hungarian...
gro2can
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™