received my Blueridge order

gdjcbMay 18, 2013

Hello,
I received my Blueridge order Thursday, and was very impressed. I had received an email stating that due to cold weather the plants were smaller than normal, but they are the largest and greenest that I have received out of three orders. I ordered 11 plants and Bob sent 19, talk about a bonus. I got them all planted that evening and now hope to see blooms from them this summer. I was wondering, how often do you see blooms on spring planted daylillies the same year in the north? After purchasing my first roots mid summer 2011 at Wal-mart, finding this site last summer and learning you can buy them on-line, I am now up to 61 different Daylillies. Addicting for sure.

Thanks,
Gale

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
organic_kitten(8)

I am seeing them right now, Gale. It is pretty common here. Congrats on your order. bob's plants do well here.
kay

Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 3:02PM
shive(6b TN)

Bob is very generous with the bonuses. I bought one and got three bonuses. I usually see blooms on the one he sends the first year.

Debra

Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 4:52PM
darobi2459(5)

I like many of the lilys he offers, but the shipping cost is why I didnt buy from him this year.

Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 5:20PM
Julia NY(6)

I've never been disappointed with their plants that I've ordered. The only thing this time is I got so many "gift" plants that I just don't have room for. The gift plants are sitting in pots and the ones I ordered are in the ground. I've seen some bloom the first season when planted in spring but not all.

Julia

Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 6:58PM
gdjcb

Thanks everyone. Yes he certainly is generous with bonus plants. Hopefully most do bloom this year, I am look forward to seeing them.

Gale

Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 11:13PM
More Discussions
Just heard from Jean
Changing from the old Gardenweb to Houzz and the signing...
organic_kitten
finally got into this forum,and have to learn how to do it
I had to really hunt to find this forum again and couldn't...
jean zone 8 Ar.
How do I delete photo before it is posted?
If you upload a photo from your computer to a post...
Julia NY
WARNING- do not use EcoSmart Grass & Weed Killer
I just sprayed this on my grass inbetween the cracks...
dani_plus_2
Clean up and beautify Garden Web!
You can add an extension to your browser for Firefox...
Brad KY
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™