WANTED: wanted:free seeds

tweetybird_gardenerOctober 15, 2008

l'm looking for some free seeds.anybody have any for me..ones that come up yearly...could email me

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bev_w(6a)

Tweetybird, for someone who just joined GW yesterday, you've not chosen a good way to introduce yourself to this forum. This is an exchange, which means you are expected to offer something in return for seeds you ask for. I notice that your trade list is empty. You don't indicate what zone you're in, and you give a trash hotmail account as a contact. You almost sound like a scammer. But maybe I'm over-reacting.

Despite your lack of etiquette and "gimme gimme" attitude, you may still find someone willing to give you seeds on a SASBE basis-- you should read the FAQs on this forum if you don't know what that is.

- Bev

Bookmark   October 15, 2008 at 9:29PM
sharont(z5 can)

Nicely said, Bev.
Newcomer is just a silly tweetybird.

Bookmark   October 16, 2008 at 12:18PM
bev_w(6a)

But remember that Tweety kept outsmarting Sylvester the cat! Not around this forum, I think. ;-)

Bookmark   October 16, 2008 at 12:22PM
newwilly46(zone 4)

hi folks this newwilly46--she new garden friend,asked her to join up.have not had a chance to explain all the information how to trade.she does not have seeds this year.what she would like is sase seeds if any one has extra.going to give her seeds help her.as new member starting out.she new to this ,under stand many of us,have been burned in past so have I.wanted you to know asked her to join up.told her about seed trading.was a cheeper way to .than buying them in a seed company.showing her today where to find seeds .new to her.traded many people in Canada and US.thanks
your truly
willy46
newwilly46

Bookmark   October 16, 2008 at 9:59PM
newwilly46(zone 4)

ps I traded with many people in Canada and USE,SORRY MISTAKEin my typing
willy46

Bookmark   October 16, 2008 at 10:04PM
More Discussions
WANTED: wanted Big Zac tomato seeds please....
Hi . I'm looking for a few Big Zac tomato seeds, please...
herbeapuce
Have veggie seeds to trade.
Hiya all! I can't figure out how to change my exchange...
Nicky
editing your list
Anyone know how to edit your exchange list?
marricgardens
HAVE: Seeds - Not Often Offered Here Anymore!
Due to changes at GW I would like to offer my seed...
sharont
WANTED: Apple and pear scions
I am both looking for and willing to trade many varieties...
DoctorB73
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™