WANTED: Wanted Plumeria Cutting or Seed

rosco_p(z6a ont.canada)October 13, 2007

Hi all: I am looking for someone in Canada who would have either a PLUMERIA cutting, or PLUMERIA seed for trade. Please take a look at my trade list or contact me and we can work out a deal of some sort. I am also still looking for a white or orange flowered Bougainvillea cutting for trade. Thankyou. Ross.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosco_p(z6a ont.canada)

Still looking for Plumeria; either a cutting or seed and also a cutting of white or orange flowered Bougainvillea. Anyone out there willing to trade for these?? Thanks. Ross.

Bookmark   October 24, 2007 at 12:16PM
nyssaman(Z6 ON)

Best thing to do is post in the tropical plant forums or the plumeria forums - also try y*hoo groups (plant swap) thats all these guys trade is cuttings and seeds of plumeria - you will be very hard pressed to find this plant or its seeds up here in the great white north - there are a couple people from Hawaii in (plant swap) that trade these this will ensure you get fresh seed - tropical seed usually is short lived so it is best to get it fresh. Remember plumeria get very large 30-40 feet so in 4-5 years you will need a greenhouse to overwinter them .Here is a site to check out

http://www.plumeria101.com/

Bookmark   October 24, 2007 at 12:51PM
rosco_p(z6a ont.canada)

JEFF: Thanks for the Plumeria info. and link to the Plumeria 101 site. I really didn't think I would have much success with obtaining any Plumeria seed or cuttings on the Canadian Exchange forum but thought that I would give it a try anyway, because....you just never know what someone may have and be willing to share. Thanks again. Ross

Bookmark   October 24, 2007 at 5:42PM
More Discussions
editing your list
Anyone know how to edit your exchange list?
marricgardens
WANTED: Searching for Dahlia 'Suzy'
I would like to acquire one of Dahlia 'Suzy', only...
JDBourque
WANTED: wanted Big Zac tomato seeds please....
Hi . I'm looking for a few Big Zac tomato seeds, please...
herbeapuce
WANTED: Leslie Street Allotment gardens toronto
Slightly off topic perhaps but before I leap in for...
randaloulton
Have veggie seeds to trade.
Hiya all! I can't figure out how to change my exchange...
Nicky
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™