Wanna See the Gardinias?

organic_kitten(8)May 23, 2011

As always, they are blooming their heads off.

That is a white azalea to the right, and you can see the top of my new umbrella trellis also to the right.

kay

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
girlgroupgirl(8 ATL)

Do you know what kind this is, Kay? I have Daisy blooming now but the large ones are not quite yet popping.
I can just smell your photo, it looks fantastic!

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 12:02PM
natal(Louisiana 8b)

That's beautiful! Mine are almost done. They're full of not so pretty brown flowers now. What's growing on the umbrella trellis? Do you have more pics of that?

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 12:07PM
organic_kitten(8)

Girlgroupgir, Sorry, DH picked those up to add greenerey around the then pond. They were Lowe's specials. They usually give me a few blooms every week until the first freeze...sometimes only one or two blooms during a week, sometimes four or five. My other Big bush is very different from these. The flowers are larger, and it is budded, but not ready to bloom yet. I woould like to have one of the bushes that has the really large blooms, but may never buy it.

natal.
I have a pink rose there, but it isn't to the top yet. I bought it from J&P and sprayed it green. They had three sizes when I bought mine. I should have gotten a shorter one.

kay
kay

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 1:14PM
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

I do, I do wanna see the Gardinias! Very pretty and that is a nice sized shrub. Wish we could smell the scent as well as see the picture. But they are very pretty.

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 2:00PM
plantmaven(8b/9a TX)

Dang, and I was pround of my 5 or 6 blooms. One of my favorites. Right up there with hydrangeas.

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 2:24PM
More Discussions
Just a little test post -
I'm trying to see how the new posting works. First,...
ThinMan Z5 MI
echinacea pink double delight
6 plants propagated from a single stem late last nov....
daves10
reminder of spring
post your spring pics from last year This post was...
davids10 z7a nv.
Received my seeds today
So psyched !!! Can't wait for spring !!!!
Cenepk10
An Irish Cottage Garden.
Not my own Irish Cottage Garden this time,..i have...
nulty
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™