WANTED: A new seson of life

bellabella_2008December 31, 2009

I recently had open heart surgery and was hospitalized for 31 days. During this time, I was forced to make some life altering decisions. I have left the work force and would like as therapy to create summer gardens. Anyone with extra seeds for SASE would be greatly appreciated. I am open to anything.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosco_p(z6a ont.canada)

Bellabella: Sorry about your recent health but hopefully things will be better from here. I have some seeds both annuals and perennials that I have received in trades and some of my own that are no longer needed and you are welcome to have for SASBE. Please e-mail me if interested for my mailing details. Ross.

Bookmark   December 31, 2009 at 3:12PM
wolfcub(vancouver islan)

Hi Lu I believe I sent you veggies last year for your community garden if your address in South Lancaster is still the same I would love to send you some flower seeds also veggies if you want them Take care Marj

Bookmark   January 5, 2010 at 5:52PM
pivoine3b(3b)

Hi Bellabella,

Surrounding yourself with beauty will surely help in regaining your health. I've been preparing for winter sowing and I have extras that I can send your way. Email me and I will give you my address. Give clues as to exposition, height, colors if you can.
Take care, Flore

Bookmark   January 6, 2010 at 6:22PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Who is Up for some Pepper Seed trades?
If Anybody is interested in trading some pepper seeds...
goodseedcharlie
WANTED: Verbena bonariensis
Looking for seeds of this plant please. Contact me...
signet_gw
editing your list
Anyone know how to edit your exchange list?
marricgardens
Knifovia, or Red Hot Poker
I'll try this again, now that my email is synced with...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
WANTED: broom corn seeds
Hi , looking for broom corn seeds (sorgum ) .If you...
signet_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™