wanted: divisions for sw ont swap...
Okay, I know it's DECEMBER, but down here in the banana belt we are still gardening. Okay, I'm the only one still gardening. Or at least thinking about gardening.
My lovely Plumbago capensis (Cape Plumbago / Leadwort) is in the sunroom now and on a whim I took a cutting. Well, it struck very quickly and is growing on nicely. So I thought I'd take a few more cuttings and see if I can trade them in May at the plant swap.
Would any of the SW Ontario swap meet "regulars" like one? In return, I'd take any of the following:
- Pennisetum setaceum 'Rubrum'
- any dwarf Pennisetum / Fountain grasses
- Carex buchananii (Fox-Red Sedge, Leatherleaf Sedge)
- Carex elata 'Aurea' (Bowles' Golden Sedge)
- Carex muskingumensis
- any ornamental sedges except "blue" or variegated ones
- Nassella viridula - Green Needle Grass (aka "stipa")
Let me know if you're interested.