What's blooming

newbiehavinfun(7a - Southern NJ)May 25, 2010

Hello all. Just wanted to share a couple of plants that are blooming in my garden just now: mountain laurel and Pam's Choice foxglove. Of course, I can't figure out how to imbed an image in my post, so please indulge me by clicking the link to my Flickr account. The first few pics are of orchids that are INSIDE the house.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flickr photos

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
organic_kitten(8)

Very pretty. I grew orchids insisde until I imported a scale that I was unable to defeat. I will eventually do so again, but I need to funigate the case first some way or other.

I love your foxglovesa, and your white rose.
kay

Bookmark   May 25, 2010 at 3:39PM
hurlee(6)

right now my gardens are all purple and white(not planned at all) here is what's blooming:
geranium johnson blue
a white geranium
salvia snow hill
nepeta walkers low

Bookmark   May 26, 2010 at 5:38AM
gldno1

I love those foxgloves. I have one that is very similar but they never ever self seed for me. I wish they did.

Bookmark   May 26, 2010 at 7:40AM
craftlady07(5b/6a)

hurlee, I have a purple and white show going on now too. I took some pictures this morning and will try to post them tonight, but I have campanula glomerata (clustered bellflower) blooming with the snow hill salvia and small shasta daisys and I also have a purple salvia (not sure of the actual plant name). I also have Huskers Red Penstemon, catmint, ajuga and a no-name white wild geranium and a different white/pink flowering geranium blooming.

In the back yard my iceberg rose is blooming and I have deep purple pansies that overwinterd and came back. The centura I transplanted from a friend is done blooming and just limping along right now. My ninebark coppertina is blooming as is my max frei geranium (this is the only bright pink I've got now).

Pretty soon my yellows will start popping open - the daylillies, coreopsis (threadleaf and some clump forming kind), and the 1 lonely foxglove.

Bookmark   May 26, 2010 at 10:25AM
More Discussions
Anuual Hollyhock seed
I don't remember if I plant annual HH seed this Spring...
schoolhouse_gw
Hillside cottage garden
Hello! I am going to make my first ever attempt at...
rickcrum
Horsetail Reed Rethink
I planted horsetail reed in the ground on purpose today...
cenepk10
Weekend Trivia - Saturday
Good Saturday morning, Cottagers! Spring is definitely...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
Introduction! (plus a question about gaura)
Hello, all! I'm new to the forum, but have been gardening...
michellecoxwrites
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™