Ready to graduate now or in spring?
I have a 1 gallon Picea engelmannii 'Blue Magoo' that I planted late April in a holding bed. Most these little guys will get moved over the next 1-3 years.
I have a spot for this plant now. Should I move it now (or even late Sept) since its fresh in the ground or wait until next Spring?
I know I can go eitherway just figured I ask in case folks think one route may get it off to a faster start.