Looking for Ambersky

annafl(z9b/10a Sarasota)October 7, 2006

Amber, I emailed you several days ago to let you know I would be in St. Pete today, and that I could bring you the potato tree. Don't know if you received the email. I did not send it through GW cuz they almost never go thru that way. I guess I missed you today. However, next Saturday I will be flying out of Tampa airport. I would be happy to meet you if you could come to the airport. I won't have time to drive around Tampa. After that, I don't plan on being in your area for quite a while, so I thought we shouldn't miss this opportunity to get this tree to you finally!

The tree is doing well. It is about 2 feet tall and the leaves are getting big. Needs training soon, and I've left it up to you to train it as you wish.

Please let me know if you can meet me next Saturday.

Thanks,

Anna

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
solstice98(9b/Orlando)

Haven't seen Ambersky posting lately... Is everything OK?

Bookmark   October 29, 2006 at 5:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
annafl(z9b/10a Sarasota)

Solstice, I'm concerned. She was supposed to pick up the tree in September. I emailed her a couple of times. The first time was mid to late August. She answered and said she'd pick it up in Sept. and make it a trip to Selby too. Next couple of times I emailed her she didn't answer. Then October came. I was going to be up her way on two weekends so I wanted to let her know so we could arrange to bring her the tree. I emailed her again and posted for her on the main forum. No answer, so I posted here. No answer. I wonder if anyone knows what's up with her? Seems like she's disappeared from the face of this earth. Who would know how to contact her to see if she's ok?

Bookmark   October 31, 2006 at 3:17PM
More Discussions
Thinking of planting azaleas
So I went for it and ripped out the ugly bushes in...
Debo214
Biochar
last winter, I read a post that I'm too lazy to search...
TheTradition
Yacon rhizomes
Hey Carmen, You out there? CYE pronto, I have your...
tomncath
New Floridian gardener
Im a snowbird who is loving gardening all year long...
juttz
African Irises just bloomed; they're pretty
The plants bloomed nine mos after being stuck in the...
stewbrew FL_10b
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™