My photos for Friday

Nancy zone 6May 25, 2012

Boy, the forum is really moving & lots of pictures. I was trying to look at them all, but running out of time. Decided to post mine & catch up in the morning hopefully. I look out at my garden & it looks almost like peak bloom, & just less than a week ago & just had a very few blooms. It sure is moving fast. Anyway, my blooms for today

Smuggler's Gold

Spiderman

Bubbles Galore

Touched by Grace

Tooth-a HUGE flower

Storm over Toledo

Cameo Luster, I didn't think I took a picture of it, but apparently I did :)

Shelby Summer Blush

San Ignatio

Couple of Seedlings

Suncrest lily

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
organic_kitten(8)

Lots of really pretty ones. Shelby Summer Blush is really nice.

There are so many blooms, and I keep finding more and more rebloom scapes . this is ridiculous!
kay

Bookmark   May 25, 2012 at 10:29PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

NANCY. You have some beauties blooming.LOve that SUMMER BLUSH, so pretty. your CAMEO LUSTER is gorgeous, maybe mine will open right, soon.its certainly hot enough out it should bloom good if it likes heat, was 95 today.

jean

Bookmark   May 25, 2012 at 10:32PM
Cindy zone 6a

Very nice blooms. Bubbles Galore and Touched by Grace are wonderful. Like Suncrest too!!
Cindy

Bookmark   May 25, 2012 at 10:34PM
avedon_gw

Yes, it is really busy on the Forum now, so many posts, so many beautiful flowers, just love it, and I love all of yours, with a special nod to Shelby Summer Blush and Cameo Luster. Avedon

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 12:34AM
SheilaG1911(7A)

Beautiful, all of them. I really liked Bubbles Galore!!! It is fun to see the blooms growing in all areas and how they look. It's a good way to work on a wish list!!

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 12:42AM
mizellie(z7 Al)

Lots of beauties today!! My fav is ...San Ignatio in this batch. I love your Spider Man. I have had 1 bloom on SM so far. ...Ellie

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 12:57AM
celeste(zone 4 NH)

Of course I love them all....I have met very few daylilies I didn't like...lol. But from this group I especially love that outstanding shot of Bubbles Galore, Storm over Toledo and Touched by Grace. I need to find a source for Touched by Grace because I've been collecting roses and daylilies that have the names 'Grace' and 'Tiffany' for my daughters. Do you recall where you got it? And if anyone knows where to find a daylily other than Tiny Tim for my son Tim (who's almost 30 and no longer tiny) I'd love a heads up. I love to collect plants with my family's names for some reason.

Celeste

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 8:08AM
houstmag

Great photos my favorite is San Ignatio such a pretty color. I know what you mean it's getting hard to keep up with all the posts.
Linda

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 8:34AM
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

You are really having a bloomfest there with all your pretty daylilies. San Ignatio is my favorite but they are all so pretty. I like those lilies too and I really like the seedling in the picture just above them.

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 12:37PM
brittie(Houston 9a)

Wow, I love your pictures today! Hard to pick a favorite, but I guess I'll go with Smuggler's Gold this time. Love that one.

Bookmark   May 27, 2012 at 12:58PM
Nancy zone 6

Thanks everyone for your comments! I'm having such a hard time keeping up with everyone's photos, there are so many being posted.
Jean, I hope your Cameo Luster opens well for you soon. I've only had 2 blooms, but both have opened nicely "so far". Celeste, I got Touched by Grace 2 or 3 years ago, in a trade I think, so not much help. It is really pretty, the blooms always open nicely & quite a few buds, but hasn't multiplied much for me, even though it has a prime location in my garden. Shelia, my garden has grown over the years, & my wish list due to the daylily & iris forums. As you say, it is wonderful to see them growing & learn how they do for other people. When I keep hearing about a daylily that really blooms heavily, reblooms etc, I just feel I MUST have it.

Bookmark   May 27, 2012 at 2:14PM
deangreen(7b OK)

i like that speckled lily. really great

Bookmark   May 28, 2012 at 10:35AM
shive(6b TN)

I must be in a pink mood this morning. My favorites are Bubbles Galore and San Ignacio.

Debra

Bookmark   May 28, 2012 at 10:47AM
More Discussions
Another Houzz change-sending messages without following
I copied this post from Jasminerose4u in the rose forum....
KarenPA_6b
Let's se those perfect "P" and "Q" daylilies!
It is time for the P and Q daylily pictures! I am cuious...
sherrygirl zone5
Joan Derifield or Man of Sorrows
I would love to have both of these, but I'm thinking...
ruthz
Thank you Sherry
Thank you, Sherry, for starting the alphabet posts....
hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
As I Promised, Photos...Spring's Coming
Here you go, As I said, it is just the beginning, but...
organic_kitten
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™