HAVE: Have lots of Plumeria and brugmansia

danasplants(9a)February 7, 2012

Looking to do trades for tropical scented vines some neat bananas and other brugmansia I don't have. And gingers I do not have I am in Lakeland area love varigated plants Thanks ....Dana

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
morningloree(9b)

Hi,
I am interested in an exchange, but I am not sure I have anything you'd like. I have some St. Vincent's Lilac Vine plants, just sprouted, only a few weeks old. I just ordered a purple shamrock vine that I can probably share pretty soon. I will have some Kaffir Lily bulbs in the near future. I have some dwarf Barbados Cherry Tree seeds I just started. My dwarf Poinciana will have seeds this spring, has beautiful red flowers. I also have Mexican Poinciana trees and a purple Jacaranda. Are you interested in Guara? I have Siskiyou and Crimson Butterfly. I have Red Firespike bushes that are easy to propagate. Anything sound tempting? I live in Lake Mary Florida. We had a couple of harsh winters and some of my tropical plants didn't make it, I am in the process of redoing parts of my yard, so have ordered some goodies and will have more to share once they are established.

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 9:58PM
More Discussions
WANTED: vegetable seeds for new gardener could use donations
Hello im a new gardener trying to start my own garden...
drewglenn15
HAVE: Free tomato cages - St Pete Tampa area
Heavy gauge, doubled to make taller cages using wire...
tomncath
HAVE: Pereskia Grandiflora and Plumeria alba
I have 3 of the Plumaria and 8 of the Pereskia Grandiflora....
nova_gw
WANTED: wanted- florida soapberry
IT IS CALLED SOAPBERRY SAPINDUS SAPONARIA WESTERN SOAPBERRY WINGED...
nickp15
WANTED: Hummingbird plants
Hi. I would love more hummingbird plants. Prefer rooted...
TheNatureLady
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™