Winter is early thuis year.....

Ginny McLean_Petite_GardenApril 27, 2012

The pics say it all! Winter is sure early this year! Anyone else catch the beautiful spring, summer, and fall we had? Lol!Good thing I haven't started any serious cleaning. :)

Oh yeah! I'm still in Edmonton. :=/

Ginny

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
savona(z2bBCCanada)

AAARRRGGHH..Spring is being so fickle...what a tease, one day warn and gentle and then she hits you with a load of this white stuff. Even though I feel for you I don't want any of it myself...Jean

Bookmark   April 27, 2012 at 12:25PM
Ginny McLean_Petite_Garden

Hahaha! It is almost gone now. I really would rather just get out and at er but alas, Mother Nature has other plans! :( At least we are still in April. We've been hit with this on the May long weekend some years!

Ginny

Bookmark   April 27, 2012 at 3:46PM
twrosz

Come on now Ginny, you're gonna have everyone thinking that Edmonton is some type of cold place to live or something, lol.

Bookmark   April 27, 2012 at 10:35PM
savona(z2bBCCanada)

The first hummingbird showed up here yesterday, I don't think they want to see everything covered in white either.

Bookmark   April 27, 2012 at 11:32PM
Ginny McLean_Petite_Garden

LMAO! I thought everyone already knew that, Terry. :) I mean, don't YOU live in an igloo?

I'm still feeding the birds! I noticed my tracks out in the snow to the feeders after the chores were done and before I took the pictures. My bunnies are even still coming for oats so I bought another bag........

I guess we are in for another rainy spring and summer. Slugs and aphids and other obnoxious critters......like skeeters! Not to mention the mud in my house from 20 dirty paws! :) And possibly puppy paws this summer. Oh, such fun!

Ginny

Bookmark   April 27, 2012 at 11:38PM
More Discussions
Mature spruce with double leader
Hi everyone, I have a question that I can't find the...
Violetjune Zone 3
germinating rose seeds
What is a good way to start roses from seed, I picked...
wayne
Heat Mats
How many of you use a heat mat for seed germination? Our...
nutsaboutflowers
What variety of Rose might survive in Mid Coast Maine?
I recently moved to Mid Coast Maine (I'm @ 1/2 hour...
mao53
Blackberry 2014 update...
The other thread was getting too long. Please post...
Konrad___far_north
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™