a few blooms for friday

jean_ar(z8 Ar)June 21, 2014

I'm about to throw in the towel on this picture taking and photobucket, too,and put a foot through the computer.Photobucket quit working in the middle of the upload, then finally got them loaded and come here to post them and gardenweb quit, too, so had to go back and kind of start all over.oh well, part of life,I guess.

and the new one blooming today, with 2 blooms and lots of buds to go.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maximus7116(MI)

Hope you don't give up on posting -- we enjoy seeing your photos. I haven't tried to post photos yet this year (no daylilies yet), so I hope I can figure it out when the time comes.

China Bride is always so pretty. It still grows here -- two fans in the shade for about six years. I really should move it.

Bookmark   June 21, 2014 at 7:58AM
shive(6b TN)

China Bride is a pretty pink, and Condilla is bright and perky. If El Desperado has started, it must be late season for you. I'm sorry you're continuing to have problems with Photobucket. I wish they would quit changing things around. It doesn't seem they've actually improved anything - just made things confusing to find.

Debra

Bookmark   June 21, 2014 at 6:59PM
Julia NY(6)

China Bride is my pick. Love that color on it. I look forward to your photos.

Don't let photobucket get you frustrated.
My dislike is not being able to search my own album and find a pic without having all other photobucket users pics show up and mine won't show. Before they started all the changes you could easily search your own album. Now I have to go page by page to find a photo. Still for a freebie, it works....well sometimes.

Julia

Bookmark   June 21, 2014 at 7:46PM
More Discussions
"Debugging" New Dayliles
Last year I ordered some dayliles online I think may...
antlil
Voles have started....again!
Have found the first vole tunnel in a while...in the...
organic_kitten
naming a daylily
I have a few nice seedlings here but none that I would...
marricgardens
Davisson Daylilies
I'll start by saying I've had no issues with growing...
Julia NY
Need some serious Daylily help
We are upgrading the front of the house with new railings...
msskriss
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™