HAVE: Louisiana Iris

nova_gwAugust 17, 2012

I have lots of these that need new homes. There are yellows, purples, and blues but they are mixed up so I can't guarantee what colors you might get. They are in large landscape tubs and you are welcome to take the tubs with you. Needless to say I would prefer you came and picked them up. I am in Marion County not too far from Ocala or the Villages. They do well in a pond or bog but also do well in regular garden soil.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patriciabullock

Do you still have irises? If so, please let me know. I would love to have some. Thanks. Patricia

Bookmark   August 25, 2012 at 3:09PM
nova_gw

Patricia - Sent you an e mail!

Bookmark   August 28, 2012 at 11:50AM
RetiredFlorida(9)

I'm interested nova if you still have some. How large are the tubs? I will be traveling up that way next weekend (actually trenton) but could swing by there.

Bookmark   September 3, 2012 at 9:12PM
nova_gw

The tubs are large tree pots. I can however divide a bunch of fans for you if you want. I still have a plenty to share.

Susan

Bookmark   September 4, 2012 at 6:24AM
RetiredFlorida(9)

Thanks so much Susan. I have wanted these for a long time and never seen them available anywhere.

Darren

Bookmark   September 4, 2012 at 5:57PM
nova_gw

Still have plenty left if anyone is interested! Might even consider doing some for postage!

Bookmark   September 6, 2012 at 9:43AM
morningloree(9b)

Hi,
Kind of late to the message, but would love some if they are still available. I work in the Villages and actually all over Lake County so it would be no problem to pick some up. Anything on your wish list? I might have it.

Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 11:18PM
morningloree(9b)

Hi,
I have a Confederate Rose Bush cutting that I just potted. They grow large similar habit to Rose of Sharon. I have an unusual Hibiscus called Red Shield, the foliage looks a lot like a Japanese Maple and it gets cranberry colored flowers twice a year. It can be grown as a large bush, or after blooming, can be trimmed. I have Yellow Cestrum, big butterfly attractor, but will grow quite large if not trimmed. I can start Nun's Orchids, but I have to wait until they bloom. They grow nicely under oak trees. Other stuff: Night Blooming Jasmine, Persian Shield, Devil's Backbone, Ornamental Sweet Potato, Christmas Cactus, Firespike, baby Crinum Lilies that I have potted, and Tiger Grass. Could probably dig up a patch of Australian Violet, it really likes moist shade, gets small purple and white flowers., a good ground cover for shade. Let me know, thanks for the offer of Irises.

Bookmark   January 29, 2013 at 6:55PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Russelia sarmentosa
I just found out about this plant from a fellow hummingbird...
TheNatureLady
WANTED: Hummingbird plants
Hi. I would love more hummingbird plants. Prefer rooted...
TheNatureLady
WANTED: New home! Looking for fruit trees or edibles.
Hi All! Just bought the home of my dreams! It has an...
creepycrawley
WANTED: Wanted: Papaya Seeds
Hello, I'm in Florida, looking for Papaya Seeds. I...
Only1God
HAVE: Pereskia Grandiflora and Plumeria alba
I have 3 of the Plumaria and 8 of the Pereskia Grandiflora....
nova_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™