WANTED: Have: Short Day Onion Plants (3 varieties)

derbykaNovember 19, 2012

If anyone here in the St. Pete area wants any of my extra Dixondale transplants, let me know. I have Texas Legend (the new short day variety this year - more nutritious, bigger, and longer storage than the Texas sweet). I also have yellow granex and southern belle red hybrid (which did well for me last year even planted in late Jan). I don't need a trade for them but am looking for purple carrot seeds, oakleaf (red or green) lettuce seed, arugula seeds or transplant, borage plants, snapdragons, and maybe some other things that I can't remember.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
derbyka

Sorry, I accidentally posted as Wanted first. If anyone here in the St. Pete area wants any of my extra Dixondale transplants, let me know. I have Texas Legend (the new short day variety this year - more nutritious, bigger, and longer storage than the Texas sweet). I also have yellow granex and southern belle red hybrid (which did well for me last year even planted in late Jan). I don't need a trade for them but am looking for purple carrot seeds, oakleaf (red or green) lettuce seed, arugula seeds or transplant, borage plants, snapdragons, and maybe some other things that I can't remember.

Bookmark   November 19, 2012 at 9:36PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tinael01(10A)

Hi there, we were unable to meet up last year for some reason. But anyway, this year I have extra Veronica broccoli plants available to trade if you are interested or I can split a pack of italian arugula seeds with you. My friend brought them back from Italy as a gift and I haven't started them yet. You can email me on tinael01@hotmail.com or call my cell 727-688-1068.

Tina

Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 7:53AM
More Discussions
WANTED: iso creme de menthe epi
I am in search of the creme de menthe epi. Plant I...
sandnsea
WANTED: Russelia sarmentosa
I just found out about this plant from a fellow hummingbird...
TheNatureLady
HAVE: large previously bloomed orchids
I have the following to trade: Lc, C G Roebling (beechview...
keiki
WANTED: New home! Looking for fruit trees or edibles.
Hi All! Just bought the home of my dreams! It has an...
creepycrawley
HAVE: Free tomato cages - St Pete Tampa area
Heavy gauge, doubled to make taller cages using wire...
tomncath
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™