More Hosta Photos - tell me if you get tired of them!

jel48(Z4 Michigan)June 22, 2012

I don't have the names at the moment... I'll go look up the ones that have tags if anyone wants to know any specific name.

A couple of group shots:

And a couple of leaf closeups:

I noticed, when looking through the pics, that there are none of at least a few of my favorite hostas and favorite groupings. With a little encouragement, I'm sure I could take the camera to the yard again :-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
valleyrimgirl(2b)

If you know us at all...we will be once again asking for names. lol

Last time you posted pictures of your hosta, I had all of them except for the Iron Gate one.

Love the hosta pictures, btw!

Here in my yard I have all the perennials labelled with metal labels...as sure enough the perennial that has a MIA label is the one that someone will want to know the name of. And besides, looking at the name and then looking at the plant again and again helps me to remember what the name of that particular hosta, daylily, peony or whatever is. Having a name is also great as I do the farmer's market and also trade plants. People want to know that what I am selling/trading is what they are getting. This is very important!

Brenda

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 5:49PM
marricgardens

I didn't think anyone could ever get tired of looking at hostas. Your hoastas are great. Any idea who the 4th & 5th ones are? Marg

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 7:11PM
ostrich(3a AB)

Never! I love hostas and it's such a treat to see these beautiful, healthy ones that you have! I love how you mix them up, and combine them with other things like ferns. Very lovely indeed. Thank you!

Bookmark   June 23, 2012 at 8:18PM
More Discussions
What do you know about blacknot?
The last 3 years or so with more moisture during growing...
Konrad___far_north
You can do without.....???
Okay I am about to hit the button on the checkout at...
SouthCountryGuy Zone 4b-5 SE BC
plant swapping in Manitoba
Hi all~ Blustery winter day throughout Manitoba......
bratwithcat
Blackberry 2014 update...
The other thread was getting too long. Please post...
Konrad___far_north
Snows not here but lets talk roses anyways 2014
Well, this was an explosive year in the rose dept for...
SouthCountryGuy Zone 4b-5 SE BC
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™