Thought I Share Few Pictures

dieselerMay 7, 2010

Well im kinda bored so i took these pictures earlier today and thought i would share.

First picture Negretta fresh cut and put into what is called a gel cup yes it has a cover that i eventually put on. ; ) for the heck of it, i have had several fail already so i dont have much faith in these gel cups.

Second picture is Raspberry Latte - no roots yet , was in baggie

Third picture Raspberry Latte with just emerging roots .

The raspberry Latte scion was in baggie for nearly 2 months doing nothing really so took some peat pellets expanded them in water added a little perlite put in cups , 5 days later one is showing roots hopefully the other will do the same time will tell.

Last picture orange pot is preto, back left potted is Black Mission NL and black pot to right is 143-36 these were rooted and placed in the containers recently.Soil looks wet but i just misted them as i do daily a little bit.

Enjoy and

Best Health

Martin

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
giants_2007(10 PSL FL Sal)

Martin thanks for taking the time to post pics. I'm interested to see how that green wood cutting does in gel vs the hard wood.
Sal

Bookmark   May 8, 2010 at 7:43AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dieseler

Hi Sal,
i have 2 more of these gel cups or 3 anyways i will wait and see what this one does, last week i tried another but it just went straight south. So i will use them up and probably not get anymore but i just had to try.
Next im going to reset up the aero cloner for some fresh cut ones and see what that contraption does , i just like messing with different things and if they dont do well well i just leave it at that . I gave Remis one of the Vdb that was showing small roots it may have been one of the 2 he potted up but im not sure, it was the hardwood scion. ; )
Martin

Bookmark   May 8, 2010 at 9:59AM
More Discussions
New Member to the Family.
This is Newton. My first fig tree. Picked him up today....
chopstikkninja
LosAngelesFigForest website
Please feel free to suggest improvements for the site. I...
Aaron
I'm Back
Hello all
Aaron
Rooting Question
Hello All - I am trying to root some fig cuttings....
briana_2006
Italian Honey
She was all fine on till August 2014 and then look...
bluemoonlight
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™