What are your darkest, dirtiest gardening secrets? Whether you're proud of them or chagrined, let's have it.
1. I don't feed or fertilize anything, ever.
2. I only hand-water once every 7-10 days, if I remember. (And there's no supplemental watering system for the flower beds)
3. I've "pinched" plants without permission from neighbors and doctors' offices, etc.
4. I'm deathly afraid of grabbing those Florida Grasshoppers. Even with gloves on. I just can't, I'd rather let them eat.
5. I love Jerry Baker, in spite of everything.