Need a link please

memo(Zone 4B Nebraska)July 26, 2014

Do any of you still have the link to New York Rita's clematis grower? Lost my link with my last computer. I looked around but didn't see her posts anywhere so thought I'd just check with all of you.
I have my gardens around my yard fence, tilled, manured and mulched with but a few plants in there so far. I'm ready to begin the fun job of buying now and hope to get a few things to plant in there this fall. With almost 200 ft. of fencing I thought that I should start there and work my way out toward the sidewalks. The two beds total nearly 1000 sq. ft.! Oh boy, lots of plants needed!

MeMo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada

Hi Memo, would that be Silver Star Vinery? I hope we're going to get some pictures of what you've done. Nice to hear from you, it's been awhile :).

Annette

Bookmark   July 26, 2014 at 12:10PM
cyn427(z7aN. VA)

MeMo, I have a trick I use that helps me hold onto websites, documents, etc. that I definitely don't want to lose if my computer crashes or needs to be re-imaged. I email the info to myself. So far, have never lost any of those things I sent to myself.

Won't help with your present situation, but might in the future. :)

Cynthia

Bookmark   July 26, 2014 at 6:58PM
mary_lu_gw

I think it was Silver Star Vinery. I have bought from them in the past and can vouch that you receive beautiful plants.

Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 10:43PM
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn

I can reccomend brushwood nursery ! Right now the selection isn't full, but you can see plants out of stock and in the spring order. They send beautifu plants and I can also vouch for their honeysuckles and roses. If you decide to do any honeysuckle , gold flame is a beauty and my Florida honeysuckle is a stunner.
Please do post pics! I love clematis .
Also have you typed nyrita into the search bar at the bottom of the page? That may help.

Bookmark   July 30, 2014 at 10:59AM
memo(Zone 4B Nebraska)

Thank you for the link! I don't have much to show at this time, just a fence a few tiny plants in a great big space and a lot of mulch, lol! How many plants will it take to fill 1000 sq. ft.? Just kidding!

Thanks for the tip, Cynthia, I hadn't thought of that.

Bookmark   July 30, 2014 at 11:07PM
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn

Well since you will need so many ... ;)
There is also klems song sparrow nursery I believe she also reccomended.

Here is a link that might be useful: More Clem's

Bookmark   August 1, 2014 at 8:13PM
NHBabs z4b-5a NH

I have bought from Silver Star in OR, Brushwood in GA, and Hummingbird Farm in ME. All send well-grown, healthy plants and I would recommend any of them. One of the nice thing about looking at more than one nursery is that they have different plants available, so you have more choices.

Bookmark   August 2, 2014 at 8:22PM
flowerladylorraine

Memo ~ I just popped in here today to see what is going on and I don't know most of the gardeners, and then I saw this post of yours. I started blogging in 2008 and talk about and show gardens there. I know a lot left here and went to FB and I've lost track of those, as I'm not on FB. I see that it's easier to post pics now too. That's a good thing.

How are you doing? Your had moved from the ranch to a small home, but who knows how many years ago that is. 200 ft. of fencing to cover is quite the project. I hope you find what you were looking for with the links from Annette and others.

Have a great 2015 ~ FlowerLady

Here is a link that might be useful: FlowerLady's Musings

Bookmark   December 27, 2014 at 1:17PM
More Discussions
Aftermidnight (and others please) question
Hi Annette, I am finding this Houzz hard to navigate...
duncandotty
Gardenweb and the Houzz Team.
I know Gardenweb is now part of the Houzz Team,..however...
nulty
Boxwood not looking good
It's blowing snow and cold here today and the boxwood...
schoolhouse_gw
Wanting to sow my wild flower seeds, have questions
Recently a gas line was installed in front of our house...
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn
Received my seeds today
So psyched !!! Can't wait for spring !!!!
Cenepk10
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™