Thanks to you!

SouthCountryGuy Zone 4b-5 SE BC(Zone 4b-5 SE BC Canada)July 2, 2014

Well, 18 months ago I took the dive.

Then

and now

I so appreciate all the help and friendships I have acquired. I can't wait to show you pictures years from now when things have matured.

You folks are the best.

SCG

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
northspruce(z3a MB CDA)

It's looking great, L! Another year or two and the plants will be leaping.

Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 12:30AM
marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario

Yes, it does look great! And yes, this forum is the best. I've learned so much from everyone in all the years i've been coming here. Now it's good to be able to help other newer gardeners. :)

Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 9:10AM
twrosz

SCG, you have a really nice location among the conifers and have done so much so quickly, thanks for showing! As Marcia, had said this forum is the best and it had gotten all that much better and MORE FUN since you joined us :)

Bookmark   July 4, 2014 at 12:53AM
SouthCountryGuy Zone 4b-5 SE BC(Zone 4b-5 SE BC Canada)

Thanks all...I do appreciate this forum the most. Great people with tons of quality advice, plus many like roses!!

I am working on my high grass lost from last winter, nearly 50% in the 2yr old lawn. But kids play in grass and I would rather be in the gardens....

Terrance the conifers are a royal pain.. I spent 2K this spring to drop trees to have sunlight for the roses and need to do another 2K, methinks for them to do well...... I can package them up and send them to you if you want.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

SCG

Bookmark   July 4, 2014 at 7:38PM
twrosz

SCG, sure, I'd like some of those trees delivered balled and burlapped, freight kindly prepaid, okay?? I can help you fall the others, though my lumberjack skills are limited and there's not guarantee as to what direction they'll come crashing, sooo you'll need to be responsible for pushing or roping and pulling them. lol. My Polish friend was a professional Lumberjack back home and had fallen a massive multi stemmed birch that was very close and leaning towards our house, I did not doubt his cutting skills, though his tied together flimsy rope left me very apprehensive ... okay, just plain scared!

Bookmark   July 5, 2014 at 3:23PM
More Discussions
Snows not here but lets talk roses anyways 2014
Well, this was an explosive year in the rose dept for...
SouthCountryGuy Zone 4b-5 SE BC
Mature spruce with double leader
Hi everyone, I have a question that I can't find the...
Violetjune Zone 3
Emails from Houzz?
Has anyone else gotten one? Is it for real?
marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
Anyone Growing Peaches in the far north??
Hi, I bought two contender peach trees last year. Everyone...
troman1973
Rudbeckia fulgida 'Goldsturm' hardy on the prairies?
I don't recall if I've ever seen this plant alive and...
twrosz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™