Is my Mountain Pine suffering from transplant shock?
My landscaper planted a Mountain Pine in my backyard a few weeks ago. It looked very dark green and healthy before, but now it is developing some yellow needles on the inside of the tree. The entire tree looks OK but somehow it just does not look as "happy" as before.
It was a 175cm tree. I am wondering if it's suffering from transplant shock? Or is the soil too moist there? It is quite moist there though it's not standing water. If it is suffering from overwatering because of the moist soil, what can I do about it please?
I do hope that it's OK! Thoughts, anyone please? Thank you in advance.