Duval County - February Newsletter

love_the_yard(z9A Jax FL)February 1, 2013

Here is a link to the Duval County's "Extension Connection" February 2013 issue. Lots of gardening info for northeast Florida folks.

Carol in Jacksonville

Here is a link that might be useful: Duval County Extension Connection - Feb 2013

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zackey(GA 8b)

Are you going to the class on the 23rd? I am. My name is Maggie L. Hope to see you there!

Bookmark   February 1, 2013 at 8:38PM
love_the_yard(z9A Jax FL)

Hi Maggie,

I can't go - I have conflicts. I had it bookmarked on my calendar since last year so I wouldn't miss the sign-up, but now I can't do it. Sadly, I am going to have to wait another year. Let me know how it goes!

Carol

Bookmark   February 2, 2013 at 7:19PM
Michael AKA Leekle2ManE - Zone 9a - Lady Lake

I'm looking forward to these sort of things happening at the Lake County Extension Office. As I understand it, they only just recently got a replacement Horticultural Expert after being without one for a couple of years. I was told that she's 'really Gung-Ho' about getting things going and having various garden/landscape workshops (Rain Barrel workshops! Yipee!). It's just so far, there hasn't been anything. So instead, I keep watching the Marion and Sumter County Extension Offices and hoping to see something there that I would be willing to drive over to attend. I would be tempted to drive up to Duval for that Spring Garden class, but last time I drove to Jacksonville (two weeks ago, 6 hr round trip) I paid for it with two days of back pain.

Bookmark   February 2, 2013 at 9:02PM
More Discussions
Looking for wax jambu and Barbados cherry cuttings
Looking to purchase some cuttings of the following...
poetie
Yacon rhizomes
Hey Carmen, You out there? CYE pronto, I have your...
tomncath
New Floridian gardener
Im a snowbird who is loving gardening all year long...
juttz
Thinking of planting azaleas
So I went for it and ripped out the ugly bushes in...
Debo214
Staghorn cutting
A friend gave me a piece of her staghorn. How do I...
drich30099
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™