Wednesday blooms

jean_ar(z8 Ar)June 11, 2014

A few new blooms.

ok, will stop here.hope you injoy them,as I love taking pictures of the daylilies. oops forgot one, not a daylily, but have never seen one on here before, so maybe tomorrow will post it. Have a good day.

jean

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jkayd_il5

Jean you have pretty daylilies. Only us daylily people understand the joy they bring us. Every morning is like Christmas morning. Heck I even get excited with a new scape. lol

Bookmark   June 11, 2014 at 4:12PM
organic_kitten(8)

Lots of pretty blooms, Jean. I especially like Carnival in Brazil and Hi Ho Silver. Looks as if you are having a lot of blooms
kay

Bookmark   June 11, 2014 at 4:28PM
mantis__oh

I like your pic of Lexington Avenue. It is not a cultivar that is well budded, but has quite a few scapes. Reason for Treason also looks good. Looks as though your nights are not warm enough yet for Wonder of It All to hits its stride.

Bookmark   June 11, 2014 at 8:00PM
Maryl zone 7a

Aside from Wonder of It All, which is always on my "favorites from Jean" list, I was also taken with Reason For Treason, Strawberry Surprise and Buttered Popcorn.....Good group overall .........Maryl

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 1:59AM
shive(6b TN)

Lots of pretty ones here! My favorites today are Carnival In Brazil and Jamaican Music.

Debra

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 10:40AM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

Thank you all so much for commenting on my blooms.looks like everything is in full swing, now with a bunch of blooms each day.
Mantis; No, the nights has been pretty cool the last couple weeks and a lot of rain, too.stayed at 62 last night and wonder of it all don't like it that cool.it loves heat.its been pretty warm during the day, but with this much rain,it gets pretty chilly at night.

jean

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 10:29PM
Julia NY(6)

Nice pics Jean. Wonder Of It All is still a blooming machine for you. Better to have lots of rain then drought all though it does make it tough to get any outside work done.

Julia

Bookmark   June 13, 2014 at 7:23AM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

Thanks Julia, I been loving the rain and I cant do much work outside no more anyway.The body does not co operate no more for me to do anything very much, altho,I did get my little stool outside a couple days ago,and sat in one of the daylily beds,and pulled weeds out and it looks so much better now.but, the ground is already hard again today,and its done got very hot out again,and I can not stand this humid heat, only for a few minutes.

jean

Bookmark   June 13, 2014 at 4:15PM
More Discussions
Trying multiple pics
This is an experiment to see if I can insert muliple...
sherrygirl zone5
Spiders in the garden.
I was thinking maybe we could do a post with everyone's...
Billi
What are you most looking forward to this spring?
I know just having winter and all the aggravation it...
organic_kitten
Blooms...I need blooms....Winter is too long!
Have to have a few just to get by Front area Then the...
organic_kitten
Who's still on the forum?
Uneasy making. Is this still going to work for comments...
organic_kitten
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™