Bloomin on Sunday

organic_kitten(8)June 10, 2012

Reblooms are going on. I am up to 62 with rebloom scapes, and I thought I would post some more reblooms now:

Ledgewoods Firecracker: I love this big beautiful bloo and it usually re-blooms for me.

Size Counts: I have four re-bloom scapes on this one, it has very large blooms:

Brazen Bandit - Love the color:

Donna Jack:

And the Band Played On - several rebloom scapes on this one:

Whistler's Sister: several more scapes on this one:

Can You Hear Me Now: I've always liked this one

Water Drops: Very pretty eyed bloom:

Now for the ones that aren't actually re-bloom blossoms:

Carolina Sugar Daddy:

Visual Pleasure reaching up to reach near Island Time:

Forsyth's Spellbinder:

Bear Claws:

One of my Lates: Tree Turtles:

Jazz After five:

FFO: Orchid Corsage:

kay

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

Beautiful, beautiful blooming on Sunday. Lovely. I am really liking Bear Claws and TREE TURTLES. And Whistler's Sister. That is a pretty one!

You get so much rebloom, it is just fantastic. And I bet they just keep right on a comming!

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 4:09PM
Waitforspring(6 MA)

So many nice ones. I could pick any of them, but I do love Ledgewood Firecracker with that big eye and matching edge and Can You Hear Me Now with the green throat and then there is the group shot of Carolina Sugar Daddy looking great.
Val

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 4:18PM
anniegolden(z7a)

You have posted Water Drops previously, and for some reason this bloom looks especially pretty. And Island Time continues to look good posed against her blueberry backdrop. (The repeats are always fun to see again.)
Christine

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 4:29PM
jean_ar(z8 Ar)

wow, kay.They are just beautiful.I love BEAR CLAWS.., ALSO LIKE SIZE COUNTSA, and SPELLBINDER.GEEZ, THEY ARE SO PRETTY.a dang, I keep hitting this caps lock by accident.

jean

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 5:44PM
organic_kitten(8)

Thanks, Rita. I seem to find at least one re-bloom every day now and Pineapple Moon made 62. That is helping to keep a nice variety in the blooms. Some of them started with one scape and then put up more. Bear Claws is just a super plant with bright huge blooms and a lot of them. Whistler's Sister was a bonus and it has been a real bloom queen and now with several rebloom scapes.

Val,Ledgewoods is doing much better on re-bloom; probably because of warmer weather. And I have always liked the colrs on Can you Hear Me Now

Christine, Water Drops has that pretty eye, and Island Time just looks as if it is having fun.

Thanks Jean. It is easy to hit that Caps lock, isn't it?

kay

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 6:00PM
shive(6b TN)

They are all really pretty, but Jazz After Five is my favorite. I can tell you love Bear Claws almost as much as Clown Parade. It is a nice red!

Debra

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 6:36PM
mizellie(z7 Al)

I usually am a pink freak but I am choosing And The Band Played On as my fav. for now. We are really muddy here...Ellie

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 7:47PM
houstmag

OK you did it again made it impossible for me to pick a favorite all are stunning.
Linda

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 8:36AM
Cindy zone 6a

That is so great to have all that rebloom, something to be said for an early season afterall!! I just planted Water Drops this spring and it put up a scape. Nice to see yours. I do like the color of Brazen Bandit.
cindy

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 9:35AM
organic_kitten(8)

Thanks for looking and commenting guys. If it weren't for the rebloom, my selection would be much more limited. I found a couple more today. Carolina Sugar Daddy has rebloom scapes...never before, and filled to Overflowing has them, which it usually does.

Debra, I always love the bodacious bloomers, and red gets me every time. Bear Claws is a beauty, at least here and this year.

Ha, Linda. Mostly repeats.

Cindy, there is that to be said for it. I have more than ever before, which should extend my season which started April 17th. The really lates are scaped but not blooming yet.
kay

Ellie, it put up several rebloom scapes, so I like it too. We haven't had enough rain to really be muddy, but the blueberries are reflecting good rain...and daylilies love it.

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 11:30AM
sann777

It is hard to pick a favorite from all of yours. I love the solid color of Carolina Sugar Daddy and the brightness of Ledgewood's Firecracker and Forsyth's Spellbinder. It is very soggy here from the storms off the Gulf, I suppose. Ellie and I getting some of the same rain I think. Sarah

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 11:36AM
Julia NY(6)

ORCHID CORSAGE is a favorite here and always one of the last ones to bloom in my garden.

They are all terrific.LEDGEWOODS FIRECRACKER has a nice big red face on it.

Julia

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 12:52PM
More Discussions
Rain, Rain Go Away...
We have had an abundance of rain...I am glad, but am...
organic_kitten
Aphids on daylilies
What do you do about aphids on your daylilies? I don't...
ruthz
Seedlings that you can't wait to see how they do this year
We all have some seedlings that we can't wait to see...
dragonflypond
Lambert daylilies
would love to see pics of John Lambert daylilies ....
signet_gw
Time for desirable "D" daylilies!
Time to dig in the files for your "D"s! Lets...
sherrygirl zone5
Sponsored Products
Bayhill Ceiling Fan with Light by Fanimation Fans
$699.00 | Lumens
Eliot Daybed - Bentley Daisey Yellow
Joybird Furniture
Bloomin' Susans Hummingbird Feeder
$12.99 | zulily
Copper Bronze Patina Two-Light Wall Sconce
$85.00 | Bellacor
Denby Cherry Oven to Table Medium Oval Dish - OTC-562
$19.99 | Hayneedle