Posoqueria longiflora

Tolip(Tropical)February 14, 2013

I'm looking for seeds of Posoqueria longiflora (Needle Flower plant). I'm willing to buy them or if you would like we can also trade.

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fenius(9)

Hi Tolip,
I've been looking for this too, for quite some time, so if you find seeds let me know please!! There is a nursery in hawaii that sells seedlings of it on ebay but I guess the trip to greece was too much for them and they eventually died.. The problem is he sends them bareroot and rather smallish, but if you are in the us I guess they would arrive sooner and have better chances..There is another nursery in hawaii that sends plants in some kind of coco stuff and they have no problem with transport in fact my tabernaemontana africana is theirs and it is one of my most rewarding plants..unfortunately they don't carry the variety of the previous nursery..

Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 7:27AM
chubite(6b-7a)

Logee's sells this for 25 bucks in their Nov special. I'm very curious about its smell. So if anyone thinks the scent of this plant worth it and very strong, let me know.

Bookmark   November 6, 2013 at 3:43PM
jimshy

Funny, this was moving to the top of my lust list, too! Would love to hear from any growers as well.

Bookmark   November 7, 2013 at 8:44PM
jimshy

FYI,

I took the plunge and ordered it from Logee's. It'll be some time before I can promise anyone seeds, but if it blooms I'll be sure to report back!

Bookmark   November 12, 2013 at 2:43PM
chubite(6b-7a)

Jim,

If you can please take pic of your plant once it's arrived. I want to know how tall it is. Thanks.

Bookmark   November 18, 2013 at 12:28PM
More Discussions
My Gardenia is dying because of spider mites,what to do?
Gardenia dying off below pic Ok to start with this...
Marwa Mars
War on Gardenia's mealy bugs
A few months ago, we took home a beautifully flowering...
daniel_cl
Suggestions for Southern CA Zone 9b
Hi All, After my first of gardening, I have discovered...
KJMM
Jasminum Sambac Grand Duke supreme
I have found Jasminum Sambac Grand Duke Supreme plants...
bunti
Blooming in March!
Osmanthus fragrans decided to show off a few blooms...
true_blue
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™