HAVE: roses

Marcy72(z7/8 Atlanta GA)January 12, 2006

I have two OGRs for a local trade- would far rather drop off or whatever than send in the mail :)

these are two old garden roses, one red and one pink, whose names i do not know. i rooted them last year and they've been living outside in the ground for a year now.

i also have a mutabilis seedling, and a well-rooted but pretty small Vielchenblau. oh, and two small lady banks roses.

i'm looking to trade for rooted roses (teas, austins, floribundas, maybe climbers, especially knockouts, but not polyanthas or OGRs), foxgloves, clematis, delphiniums, things that are good for a perennial garden, bulbs, or even soil or cinderblocks :) i'm looking for all kinds of stuff so just ask!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kathy Bochonko

Marcy, If we are working for the Spring trade it may be easier if we try to keep all the trades in one or two threads, or at least that is how we have don it in the past otherwise there will be a million threads to keep track of. But I would love the small Veilchenblau rose, I have knockouts in three different shades (Red, and both dark and medium pinks) and would be happy to bring you fresh cuttings of all three, Or I can attempt to root them, but have only tried it once and have no clue if Glynis' survived or not. Can I root them yet or do I need to wait a while, till they are growing more? Also I have a ton of perenials if you would rather do that just let me know.

Bookmark   January 22, 2006 at 11:42PM
Marcy72(z7/8 Atlanta GA)

you have email... but just as a public announcement, since i agree with you, i started this thread just before it occurred to me that we could start thinking about the the spring trade :)

Bookmark   January 23, 2006 at 2:46PM
pins2006(z7B)

I would love a Lady Banks rose. I don't have any roses at all, so none to trade. Is there anything on my trade list (on the spring swap list that you might like? If not, I will have to see what comes up in the spring.

Bookmark   January 27, 2006 at 5:41PM
More Discussions
WANTED: U pick Peach Orchards
Hi Everyone, I live in Douglas county and I am really...
ahgrower Horne
HAVE: Black running bamboo
I am going to dig up some of the runners. If you'd...
fussoverthis
WANTED: Plant Trade anyone?
I'm curious if anyone has thought about planning a...
lucyatlanta
wanted: ornamental japanese maple
Do you have one or two for trade? (I need it asap though...
vnginger
HAVE: Cuttings-Ivy, butterfly bush, pear tree, blueberry bush, e
I am looking to exchange plant cuttings for propagation....
muddpiie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™