HAVE: 'limelight' artemesia

bmmalone(7)January 20, 2006

have 'limelight' artemesia to trade. Would like ferns or native plants

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nosyrosie(z7/8 - Atlanta)

bmmalone, I am really interested in this artemisia. I had lime green margarita sweet potato last year and fell in love with this color in the garden. I have several native plants but nothing ready to divide except cinnamon fern and stokes aster. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
Rose

Bookmark   January 22, 2006 at 9:01PM
pins2006(z7B)

I would love some of your limelight artemesia. I have Southern Shield ferns, celedon poppies, the purple beauty berries should be about rooted by then, and hellebores juveniles. I'm sure I'll have more, but that's off the top of my head now.

Bookmark   January 23, 2006 at 9:38AM
bmmalone(7)

Nosyrosie, Sorry i have had my MIL here for 7 weeks (it was ok really) but i am just getting back on track and thought that i had mailed you(???) Anyway, will you be going to the trade? if so i will bring some for you. would love some stokes aster. just let me know

pins2006, yes i have plenty of artemesia, and would love to trade for some Southern Shield Fern. Will you be going to the trade? if so i will bring some then. just let me know

Bookmark   February 15, 2006 at 6:17PM
lindagail41(zone 7 GA)

bmmalone, I have had a very busy fall and winter and today is the first day I have been on GW in months. I must take some time to read through the spring trade thread but in the meantime, if there is any limelight artemesia left I would love a sprig. I have several woodland type plants, ferns, wild ginger, arums, and so forth. Surely I can find something to trade.
Linda

Bookmark   February 17, 2006 at 4:08PM
More Discussions
HAVE: crinum, deutzia, cardinal flower, sedum, little bluestem,
I have Crinum americanum, Deutzia nikko, cardinal flower,...
hpdutra
HAVE: Forsythias (and more)- come and get them... too many
I have too many forsythias... they are free. Come and...
vnginger
WANTED: Info on plant swaps
Does anyone know where I can find out when and where...
cathys1951
HAVE: dusty miller
have 3 dusty miller plants to give away. will trade...
jamazooo
HAVE: Purple Ruellia
I've got a couple clumps of purple ruellia that do...
fussoverthis
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™