HAVE: old fashioned climbing roses

esthermgrFebruary 4, 2006

I have two old-fashioned climbing roses to give to anyone who can meet me for a dropoff or come and get them on a weekend.

A friend gave these to me early last summer, and they are not happy in my shady yard. They're very vigorous in the right setting. Not sure what color- haven't ever had the chance to see them bloom!

A warning- right now they're young and unhappy and look sraggly, but even under these conditions they've grown and I know in the right garden they would take off.

No trade necessary, but if you've got shade loving perennials to share, they'd be most welcome!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kathy Bochonko

where abouts are you located?

Bookmark   February 5, 2006 at 12:44PM
esthermgr

I'm in Atlanta, in the Ashford Park neighborhood. North of Lenox Mall, and near intersection of Buford and Clairmont. But I spend a lot of time in the Emory area, and could also dropoff there.

Bookmark   February 5, 2006 at 1:01PM
Kathy Bochonko

We are leaving to go to Florida for a week next weekend and I am not sure I could meet up with you before then. Trying to get organized for a week at Disney World. If no one has claimed them and you still have them maybe I could get them sometime after we return (19th)?

Bookmark   February 5, 2006 at 9:24PM
esthermgr

Sounds good- email me at eamoody@emory.edu after you guys get back from vacation.

Bookmark   February 6, 2006 at 11:54AM
stanreese(7)

I work in the metro area every week. In athens this week but I could run through your area. I have a home that would very much embrace the climbers if you still have them. Let me know!

Bookmark   March 1, 2006 at 7:28PM
More Discussions
WANTED: St. John Wort
I'm looking to get St. John Wort (also known as Tipton's...
Jnorman2551
wanted: ornamental japanese maple
Do you have one or two for trade? (I need it asap though...
vnginger
WANTED: U pick Peach Orchards
Hi Everyone, I live in Douglas county and I am really...
ahgrower Horne
HAVE: dusty miller
have 3 dusty miller plants to give away. will trade...
jamazooo
WANTED: Dwarf Cannas
Looking for dwarf cannas. Contact crosbyphylis@yahoo.com...
phyllis8483
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™