San Marcos, Texas Swap?

maddalfred(8a-8bCenTex)January 28, 2005

I scanned through several boards and posts and haven't found any concrete mention of the details for the San Marcos swap that I saw was supposed to be in April. Can anyone provide the details?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Linda_8B

Have you tried to contact teri_mico? I think she was one of the hosts last year. I was wondering the same thing and haven't heard anything yet either.

Bookmark   January 29, 2005 at 2:06PM
Patty_Texas

Rex,
Teri has posted on the Texas Gardening forum, asking if we would prefer April 16th or the week after..... please see if you can find it and get her your vote. Once we set a date, we'll usually put out all the info at once.

I also got your message to my swap, which is in Castroville. I thought that would be too far for you, but I'd be glad to have you there !! By the way, did you know that your preference settings on gardenweb will not allow your email address to be seen when you answer someone on a forum ? What that means is, no one can answer you directly when you send them a post on a forum. I realize that some folks want it like that, so if you've done this on purpose, I'm sorry to butt in. Just wanted you to know.

see ya soon !
patty

Bookmark   January 30, 2005 at 6:13PM
maddalfred(8a-8bCenTex)

Patty, Linda,

Thanx for the responses. The 16th works best for me, but I can probably adjust my schedule to accomodate if it gets changed. I'll search for that post and try to respond there as well.

Patty, thanks for the heads up on the email thing, but actually I prefer it that way, sometimes folks forget to put some kind of identifier in their subject lines of emails and they get trashed without ever having been opened. I have a fairly strict internet and email policy. It might seem paranoid to some, but it sure saves me a lot of headaches and wasted time.

Will be looking forward to directions to the Castroville swap.

Happy gardening!

Bookmark   January 31, 2005 at 7:26AM
Linda_8B

Teri has it set for the 16th of April, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (we'll of there early, pavilion booked for afternoon). See Texas Exchange Forum for details. See ya there!

Bookmark   March 12, 2005 at 12:45PM
More Discussions
Central Ohio Plant Swap 2015
Central Ohio Plant Swap 2015 (14th year!) - FREE!! Who:...
kin2mice
Mongomery, AL Get Together-Daylily Club
I posted a message about finding the Montgomery daylily...
tigerlily_al
September 28th -- Central Ohio Fall Plant Swap 2013!
I can't believe I waited this long to post this --...
alison
North Charleston, SC Spring Plant Swap 2014
This is our TENTH ANNIVERSARY!! Wow, time really flies. The...
cactusrequiem
A Comfortable and Relaxing garden Decorating
Garden design needs to be done in a way that makes...
jerrysherryxiu
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™