WANTED: turkeytaker

bmmalone(7)April 19, 2008

Stacy

thanks so much for hosting the plant trade. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful plants. I was so distracted on the way home, thinking about where to plant things!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
botanicat

Yes, Stacy, thanks for holding the swap at your place. The company, food, and plants were great. I stopped off at Pikes on the way home and got some manure and mushroom compost. Now, where do I plant all this stuff...

Bookmark   April 19, 2008 at 9:05PM
vroomp(z7Ga)

Also thanks and good job! I had a good time and got a few things I hadn't bargained for.

Bookmark   April 20, 2008 at 10:45AM
dianega(7 - ATL)

Let me also add my thanks, Stacy! It was very nice of you to host it this year. I had fun chatting with everyone & meeting some new folks. And some good eats, too! I never thought I'd like anything with wasabi in it! :-)

Bookmark   April 20, 2008 at 4:08PM
dianega(7 - ATL)

Let me also add my thanks, Stacy! It was very nice of you to host it this year. I had fun chatting with everyone & meeting some new folks. And some good eats, too! I never thought I'd like anything with wasabi in it! :-)

Bookmark   April 20, 2008 at 11:31PM
danita

Thanks so much for hosting Stacy! It was wonderful seeing everyone and thanks for the great plants. :)

Bookmark   April 21, 2008 at 9:54PM
turkeytaker(Atlanta)

Glad you all enjoyed it! :)

Bookmark   April 23, 2008 at 3:40PM
anne242(7)

I just discovered this thread. I would also like to thank you, Stacy, for being our hostess for the plant swap and lunch. My husband and I had a great time. I also want to thank everyone for all the wonderful plants I brought home. I am enjoying the plants and learning more about them.

Cathy

Bookmark   April 28, 2008 at 9:11AM
lucyatlanta(Z 7 GA)

Stacy,
Ditto! Thanks for hosting the trade and lunch. It was good to see everyone plus it's always fun to get new plants. I hope the weather works this weekend so I can set them out.

Lucy

Bookmark   April 30, 2008 at 10:22PM
dbmoore9

I'm a little delayed in my thanks but I really appreciate everyone's generosity and sharing of information/knowledge. I've finally gotten everything in the ground and I am looking forward to a great gardening season! It was nice to meet everyone too. Thanks again!

Danielle M.

Bookmark   May 5, 2008 at 8:01PM
More Discussions
HAVE: water lettuce
hi i have a pond full of water lettuce if anybody would...
Shane86
WANTED: Dwarf Cannas
Looking for dwarf cannas. Contact crosbyphylis@yahoo.com...
phyllis8483
WANTED: Looking for almond verbena
I am looking for an almond verbena cutting or plant. I...
grape
have: need a good home for some climbing roses in atl
I have some roses that need a good home, preferably...
Marcy72
WANTED: Info on plant swaps
Does anyone know where I can find out when and where...
cathys1951
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™