HAVE: red gerber daisies

esthermgrApril 15, 2006

I bought four red gerber daisies for centerpieces for a party, and now they need a good home. They are still in their nursery pots, blooming away.

I would love to trade for shade/partial shade plants.

Please only respond if you can arrange an exchange in the Atlanta area; these will not survive mailing.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindabeth(z7-7.5)

I have really good luck with these, and would love to have more! Are you going to the trade? What would you like for them? I am in Roswell, where are you ( and the plants)?

Bookmark   April 17, 2006 at 2:04PM
esthermgr

lindabeth,

I can't make it to the plant trade, since I'm in law school and it's the middle of my finals. But I would love to arrange a pickup or dropoff.
We live in the Ashford Park neighborhood, just north of Lenox Mall. I'm also in teh Emory area every day, if you're ever near here.

As far as trades, I need more shade and partial sun plants, especially hostas, ferns, heuchera, columbines, astilbes, etc. Really, anything that likes shade.

Bookmark   April 20, 2006 at 9:49AM
lindabeth1(7)

I will have to check with DH about when I could pick these up(I have cataracts,and limit my driving)My DD went to Emory undergrad, so we understand your schedule.My son is an attorney in Chicago. I am in Roswell, and I try to stay away from the heavily traveled area around Lenox.My hubby,of course, has no problem!!

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 1:39PM
More Discussions
wanted: boxwoods/wax myrtles/red jap maple - metro atl
Just received a very ambitious landscape plan for our...
jondiggity
HAVE: 8x 10-12' Green Giant Arborvitae in Gwinnett County
I recently bought a house with 8 Green Giant Arborvitaes...
ritmatt
WANTED: Bush Allamanda/Golden trumpet
Hi, I am hoping someone has a few of these seeds they...
margarita10
HAVE: tall red and yellow canna lilies
I have about 100 that need new homes. I don't really...
bmmalone
HAVE: Have: Tropicana Canna and balloon flower
I have tropicana canna I just dug out and is at the...
Tricia
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™