wanted: have: balloon flowers - purple

maggies_mom(ATLga)April 4, 2006

Have zillions of baby Balloon flowers. I'll dig them up if anyone is interested. Live in Cobb County.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
smitty51

Hi Maggies Mom, What are ballon flowers? They sound interesting.

Bookmark   April 8, 2006 at 9:03PM
vroomp(z7Ga)

I might take a few of those off your hands. If you look at my list at the bottom of Spring Trade thread you will see what I have to offer in trade. I live off of Sandy Plains so I am not too far hopefully.

Bookmark   April 9, 2006 at 12:47PM
maggies_mom(ATLga)

I bought them in bloom about 6 years ago & love them. We've moved "babies" from here to NC, MD and WV with friends & family. Here's a link that shows them in bloom.
http://www.gardenguides.com/articles/balloon.htm The ones I have are blue/purple, mounded and low growing. We have a neighbor who has them that get about 36 inches tall & skinny. I live close to Sandy Plains and work in Historic Marietta so vroomp, I'd be more than happy to get some ready for you. We can meet somewhere in between if you don't want to come up to Kennesaw. My email is carla_d@bellsouth.net to make arrangements. I'll look at your trade list & see if anything looks interesting. We had our entire back yard torn out last year, moved some things, put in a pool so I've got ALOT of work to do!

Bookmark   April 12, 2006 at 11:36AM
More Discussions
wanted: wanted: clematis ochroleuca "curlyheads"
I can't seem to find it at local nurseries, and the...
tking20
HAVE: Black running bamboo
I am going to dig up some of the runners. If you'd...
fussoverthis
HAVE: Have: Tropicana Canna and balloon flower
I have tropicana canna I just dug out and is at the...
Tricia
WANTED: U pick Peach Orchards
Hi Everyone, I live in Douglas county and I am really...
ahgrower Horne
wanted: ornamental japanese maple
Do you have one or two for trade? (I need it asap though...
vnginger
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™