HAVE: Great Siberian Iris Giveaway

sugarhill(7)May 6, 2006

Beginning next week I will be pulling out about a dozen Siberian iris. My orginal two irises have turned into 30 irises, and I need to clear out some of them for other plants. They all have copper blooms. All are healthy and vigorous and attract hummingbirds. Elegant plants and totally survive neglect.

I will dig and pot them (one gallon pots), and you can come pick them up. No trades needed or expected. Free to good homes. I hate to throw them in the trash, but have to get rid of some of them.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thedens(z7 GA)

Gah, couldn't get the send email form to load. :( I'm interested, depending on how far I'd have to drive to get to you. Mind tossing me an email, since apparently that page hates me? :)

(thedens@gmail.com, just in case it hates you too)

Denna

Bookmark   May 7, 2006 at 10:55AM
danita

I'd be interested too depending on where you are. If you could please email me with more details I'd really appreciate it. Your Iris sound really beautiful!

Thanks so much,
Danita

Bookmark   May 8, 2006 at 12:50AM
lindabeth1(7)

We live in Roswell,just a jump down 400. I have never even SEEN copper Siberian Iris;I have white and the ubiquitous bright purple. I'd love to share the wealth you have.

Bookmark   May 16, 2006 at 9:34AM
hilary007(8 GA)

wow, wish you lived on my road! LOL. When I separate my purple (wild ) iris... I sell them on EBAY! You know they sell fast, and well - make pocket change to buy something different!

If you had my neighbors, you could keep planting them at the mailbox.... nothing survives there.

Of course if you want to exchange for purple let me know.

Bookmark   May 21, 2006 at 10:03AM
Kathy Bochonko

Nancy are these still available? I would love some. Maybe when you meet Mulan I could get a pot?

Bookmark   May 22, 2006 at 9:44PM
parker806(zone 8 GA)

Would love some of the iris you have available. Please email me with details. thanks

Bookmark   May 25, 2006 at 9:32AM
parker806(zone 8 GA)

If you still have any iris left and will mail me some if i pay postage please email me. thanks

Bookmark   May 25, 2006 at 2:14PM
WestEnder(z7 Atlanta GA)

I've never heard of copper-colored siberian iris, either. Bet those would look great up next to my Work of Art rosebush in the back yard. . . . I'd have to dig up the purple siberian iris there now, but maybe it'd be worthwhile. Do you have any left?? If so, can you email me?

Bookmark   June 2, 2006 at 2:13PM
dredawg5000(7)

am i too late to get a few plants? If they are still available email me at Dredawg5000@gmail.com.

Thanks

Bookmark   June 3, 2006 at 11:57AM
sugarhill(7)

The Siberian iris giveaway is closed. None of the people I emailed responded, so I threw the irises away.

Bookmark   June 20, 2006 at 8:07AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Dwarf Cannas
Looking for dwarf cannas. Contact crosbyphylis@yahoo.com...
phyllis8483
wanted: boxwoods/wax myrtles/red jap maple - metro atl
Just received a very ambitious landscape plan for our...
jondiggity
HAVE: crinum, deutzia, cardinal flower, sedum, little bluestem,
I have Crinum americanum, Deutzia nikko, cardinal flower,...
hpdutra
HAVE: 8x 10-12' Green Giant Arborvitae in Gwinnett County
I recently bought a house with 8 Green Giant Arborvitaes...
ritmatt
HAVE: Ditch/Tiger Lilies
I've got a TON of single and double lilies to split....
fussoverthis
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™