Big Spring Plant Swap Sat. April 28th, Near Ft. Worth,Texas

carolann_z8(8)March 27, 2007

SPRING PLANT SWAP/POTLUCK SAT. APRIL 28, 2007 HOSTED BY THE GARDEN GATE CLUB

DATE: APRIL 28, 2007 (TELL YOUR FRIENDS)

TIME : 11:00 TO ?

PLACE: 1011 YVONNE DR. JOSHUA, TX 76058

TRADING MATERIALS : PLANTS, WELL-ROOTED CUTTING, POTS, BULBS, SHRUBS, GARDEN ORNAMENTS OR JUNK ART, GARDEN MAG. BUNDLED, & BOOKS. PLEASE MARK CONTAINERÂS WITH KIND OF FLOWER PLUS SUN OR SHADE. USE OLD CONTAINERS & PLASTIC FORK WITH PERMANENT MARKER

POTLUCK: I DONÂT KNOW WHICH IS BEST THE FOOD OR PLANT SWAP. PLEASE BRING A DISH TO SHARE+UTENSILS (MARK YOUR NAME) AND ANY BEVERAGE. I WILL PROVIDE PLATES, CUPS & NAPKINS.

11:00 PEOPLE ARRIVE, SIGN IN WITH NAME & NUMBER OF PLANTS,GET A NAME TAG, SIGN-UP FOR DOOR PRIZE, PUT YOUR TRADE PLANTS IN THEIR AREAS. VISIT WITH OTHER FRIENDLY GARDENERS & VIEW ALL THE WONDERFUL TRADES.

12:00 ENJOY OUR WONDERFUL POTLUCK. AFTER LUNCH DOOR PRIZES.

1:00 ROUND ROBIN: WHAT WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR!! EVERYONE SELECT ONE PLANT. ROUND ROBIN 2 EVERYONE TAKE ONE PLANT. ROUND ROBIN 3 EVERYONE SELECT TWO PLANTS. ROUND ROBIN 4 EVERYONE SELECT 3 PLANTS. ROUND ROBIN 5 SELECT 4 AND SO ON. EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE HOME AS MANY PLANTS AS THEY BRING & SOME OF US BRING EXTRAS FOR FOLLOW GARDENERS.

TIPS OF THE DAY: PLEASE BRING WAGONS TO SHARE, FOLDING CHAIRS, TABLE FOR PLANTS, ETC.

R.S.V.P : gardengateclub@sbcglobal.net or call 817 447-3438

I CANÂT WAIT TILL APRIL BECAUSE I RECEIVED SO MANY NICE PLANTS AT THE LAST SWAP.

BEST REGARDS, Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: The Garden Gate Club

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
polive(z5oh)

Hello Carol, I would love to come to your swap. You just live to far from Ohio. We are also hosting a plant swap here in Canton,Ohio on May 26.
When your swap is over please let use know how it went. This is our first swap. We are not sure what works and what won't. If you have any insights please post or email me directly. I am excited for you . Good Luck, Pam

Bookmark   April 19, 2007 at 2:30AM
More Discussions
Free BBQ & Fruit Tree and Plant Lovers Gathering!!!!
FREE BBQ!!! Starting out with Free and following with...
darkman270
Chicagoland plant swap 2014
I think we are into our 9th year and our annual plant...
sheltieche
North Charleston, SC Spring Plant Swap 2014
This is our TENTH ANNIVERSARY!! Wow, time really flies. The...
cactusrequiem
Anyone from Southwest Idaho?
Hey, are there any Boiseans or Treasure Valley gardeners...
karalyn
garden clubs in Seymour TN
Are there any garden clubs in Seymour or South Knoxville?...
maggieiam
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™